Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Air Turbine Vibration Generator

Started by powercat, September 14, 2009, 07:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

powercat

infringer

first take ... Not even looking into it I am going to say this is a guy trying to sell some solar bikes this is without thinking or even beginning to evaluate his find. I could be wrong but he seemed almost sarcastic about his video at times as if he wasn't serious....

Errr I hate to make these kinds of calls but if anyone else wants to chime in and explain what is going on here sure do I see the mag bouncing in the coil and this is supposed to do what save money on air compressor costs?
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

powercat

since I first posted the video, there has been more information posted on YouTube
First test of 4-amp Air Turbine reached 40v as linked Vibration board with single unit reached 6.19 V.

Vehicular frontal air pressure generates energy directly and generates vibrational energy which further powers the vehicle

This system is scalable: Mag Air Gen - 1 was 24"W and put out 2amps at 36v at 400r/p/m's.

This vids 34" Turbine produced 4amps at 40v at 420r/p/m's; so it is logical that 48" Turbine will produce 8amps at 48v at 460r/p/m's. Two of these placed where before were "Bumper" & "radiator" of old fuel-motor "cars", plus one like this one tested along roof-line, will produce 20amps - and perhaps 40amps from improved resonators. This is enough to drive 2 3000w Magnetic Drives on the rear wheels to 100km/p/hr, and up an incline of about 22*.

Note: These two tests when compared roughly indicated a one volt increase for each millimeter of magnet vibration (given here 1600 turns of no.32 wire & 1 1/2" 15000guass magnet). This makes commuter vehicle power demands fairly simple, i.e. 60 such combinations made to move 60 millimeters ea. will drive such a vehicle to 100km/p/hr. This does not include supplements such as Air Turbines, Solar accumulators, or others.

Several resonator designs are being worked on in various countries: Ribbon types / coils vibrating between two magnetic opposite polarity sheets and others. See for example "theEnergyDream" channel on YouTube. Rapid progress is to be expected, all within surprisingly low cost & material parameters.
===============
There are also some interesting comments posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOiZjFki-Vw

cat