Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romanian SECRET Technology which WORKED ! Lots of OU.

Started by spacetrax, September 20, 2009, 05:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Hi woodycad,

I am an electrical engineer as well, welcome to the forum.

Please tell me,   why does your video information say (first youtube video link) "A romanian engineer is the first real developer of antigravity technology in the world. "

Where is the anti-gravity?

All I see is a small magnetic or steel ball bearing swirling in an ash tray above a rodin like coil.   Did I miss something?

This is similar if not exactly what TESLA did about 100 years ago in his famous spinning egg experiment.  Just rotating magnetic fields, that's all.   

EM

woodycad

Hi EMdevices,

This E.F.T. template explain everything.....is everywere.
So you can explain what you want, any devices, but the level is....fundamental.
Under this level nothing exist!
Is not a Rodin coil but at this sort of coils "the principle" is more vizible.(Rodin theory is helical and....100% intuitive).Geometry count, geometry is the key!
In this (coil) video is not shown antygravity, rotational field is low,
I work in waves theory but in the same time I build this device  using.....GHz rotational field.
If the rotational field is low the protection not apear.
Unfortunately the project is in progress - I hope in 18 months to finish
The fundamental scheleton was created and confirmed experimentally at many levels of the Universe structure.
You have a booble soap who rotate in a vortex trap, in videos!
This rotation apears from..."nothing"....did you see?

Tesla egg, electrical engine, all electric devices in the world use E.F.T.
The major difference is we are blind,until now, using effects we spend much more time in researching, testing.
Using a direct E.F.T. capabilities, the fundamental structure, we can build everything.
Using E.F.T. in different geometries we obtain different effects.
The E.F.T. is a reality ...1 device is an effect of 1 geometry, all phisycs study effects.
My theory in fact is not a "theory" is ....about fundamental reality.

Dave45

What happened to Woody he seemed to be on the right track.

TinselKoala

Maybe his medication finally kicked in and his delusions went away.

Certainly his "power to change the world" and his promise of "18 months" rather went the way of all such promises, didn't they.

Poit

This is why I don't join in, in the "hey yea, lets kiss this guys ass because he seems "legit"" ..........................................

no no NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof is a doing word, its an action word, you can "talk" about proof in a past tense way, but all this bloody forum seems to do is talk about "proof" that is yet to happen!, NO NO NO! You either have it NOW or you DONT! END OF STORY!