Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Required Reading - In my opinion

Started by darkspeed, September 21, 2009, 01:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmarinas86

Quote from: Chef on September 22, 2009, 09:59:52 AM...you know, working on something or understanding something and build anything which logically make sense are two different things.

+1

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

otto

Hello all,

@dankie

I have no camera so its really a problem for me to make a video. Maybe my friend can help me but dont see this as a promise.
What means a video?
I dont need to prove something. The "situation" with my coils changes from moment to moment when Im working with coils. When you would see a video, it would be not the newest information because Im working fast and as said, the results are all the time changing, a new coil is made, new results.....

@Chef

the plate in the air, the coax around a house.....its not my work and Im NOT allowed to talk about this. But it works!!

Didnt you know that "misleader" and "bullsh.." are 2 of my nicknames??

Especially the TPU makes logically sence. This is the reason everybody has made a TPU without any problems!!

As said, I was surching for something special in my TPUs. And as said yesterday, I had a TPU with more output then input but it was NOT what I wanted. It was a totally wrong TPU because it was NOT made properly or to say it better it had nothing to do with the informations SM gave us. No 3 "cannons", no....

@darkspeed

the right word: Anomalies

@Grumpy

the people want informations but are not willing to work. Its easier to sit and wait then to work.

So, nothing new here.

Otto

Grumpy

Quote from: otto on September 23, 2009, 12:14:36 AM
@Grumpy

the people want informations but are not willing to work. Its easier to sit and wait then to work.

So, nothing new here.

Otto

Everyone has been given enough information to figure it out, but few people want to work.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MasterPlaster

As you are so aware of the posts on this forum, with respect to TPU, what percentage of the information would you estimate to be true and what portion mis-information?

Grumpy, do you have a working TPU? Then what is your motivation for hanging around? Either you want to help others to build one or, you are trying to strand together some plausible bits of knowledge in order to enable you to build one.
Heaven forbid, the third motive is to mislead others.