Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Eugene Jeong

Started by PaulLowrance, September 22, 2009, 01:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Hi Mark,

The meson theory is interesting, but it's most likely not the cause. I've already done extensive diode experiments where the diodes weave back & forth, and according to meson theory it would cancel out. Yet, such a weaving diode array has produced 1.1 volts, and was still climbing!

My present piezo test that flashes the LED ~ 1 - 2 times per day has worked on its side, and on other axis. So far I have not seen the polarity flip. Over the past week it's been on it's side. This morning & last night it flashed the LED.

You're right that piezos are not a diode per say, but piezos (and also diodes) have a polarity. The diode is self explanatory; i.e., it has a polarity. A piezo is also polarized with a permanent electric field.

Also, a radioactive source of 1500 CPM was placed snug tight against the piezo element, and it made no measurable differences to the voltage, but I don't know how much of that source was mesons. We can do more experiments geared toward your theory. My Geiger counter rod has a volume of ~ 200 million times more than my diodes. And the signal captured by the Geiger rod is amplified. A single diode has produced 0.353 volts. So I can't see a tiny diode junction producing 0.353 volts from mesons. If that's true, then who needs a big clumsy Geiger rod & amplifier when you can use a cheap $0.04 tiny diode.  ;D

Again, it seems as if there is indeed an unknown energy that flows between the + and - charge.

Regards,
Paul

mscoffman

@Paul;

I have studied this an I am beginning to think that you are
correct. Unless some this angle stuff can be shown, it cannot
be Muons doing it. One possibility is that the manufacture has
added in some radioactive material to the barium titanate material
to "activate" it for it's duty.

In any case it is interesting and I hope to be doing some experiments
with these shortly. It's kind of a bummer to think of designing an overunity
device where one doesn't know where the energy is coming from though. ;)

Keep up the good work!

:S:MarkSCoffman

PaulLowrance

Hi Mark,

Actually, IMO the fact that conventional scientists and ~ 2 years of extensive measurements not revealing the source of this energy makes it exciting because it's most likely a new discovery.  ;D

It can not be due to radioactive materials in the piezos or diodes because of the effect I've described from the beginning of the research experiments 2 years ago, that used to be called the TED effect. That is, it is extremely easy to disturb the diodes ability to produce the voltage. Even applying a few hundred *pico* amps DC on the diode (e.g., from a common voltage meter) can place the diode in the disturbed state for 2 to 3 weeks, sometimes longer. If it were due to nuclear reactions inside the material then that would not happen. The piezo's are also sensitive, but not nearly as much as diodes, which is not a surprise since piezo are larger than the semiconductor material in diodes.

It is as if there it's undiscovered energy of unique behavior that slowly builds up within the material between the intense natural electric field, and this flow of energy is easily disturbed or diffused.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

continuing my above post, the TED effect is seen in LED's by shining some light on them. Even low levels of light for a few minutes can make the LED's take a *slow* nose dive into coming disturbed. It is actually fascinating to watch, as the effect is not instantaneous. For example, shine low level light on the LED, place it inside the shield with the electrometer, and observe how the voltage produced by the LED slowly begins to decrease, and more so over time similar to an avalanche effect.

Paul

dankie

Well this is very interresting .

I was listening to an interview with Bedini , Bearden and Dr Bob Beck ALL AT ONCE  .

Bedini was about to tell something about the rectifiers but then was IMMEDIATLY interrupted by the host , I listeneed to that part a few times and it was quite troubling .

I think this interview can be found on youtube , it is an action packed interview .