Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's Really Happening While You're Watching the News

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 18, 2009, 07:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" No point , just saying they claim land they know they don't belong to . Ask any honest jews , no shame there ... they don't need point ,but you do !"

Thats correct Mk1... true jews(the regular folks) would never condone what their false representatives in "government" stand for.

No more than I stand for what my "country" is doing in the middle east.

Regards...

bugler

Hi,

I know about the fake jews. 90% of so-called jews are not jews but ashkenazi jews not descendant from judeans. they are not semite. They control the world and are completely sick people.

But the religion of hate and race superiority, judaism, was created by jews.

Research about the talmud.

Cap-Z-ro

All religions were created by man, so its not surprising that they all have elements of hate and race superiority.

The bible for instance advocates slavery...the epitome of hate and race superiority.

Morally and ethically challenged humans have always found a way to discriminate against other people, by focusing on or creating the perception of slight differences.

Left handed people were once thought to be of the devil.

It long past time humanity discarded its ingrained socially generated petty prejudices.

Regards...