Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4th Dimensional energy?

Started by Clarky, March 07, 2006, 08:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

Nice picture :D

Of course you're right, but especially, focus should be aimed at the unidirectional impulse of energy (which Tesla became a master of in his time, and maybe even still), which can stir up quite powerful disbalances in the interaction of four-space. As discussed in another tread, if you create powerful unidirectional impulses of air or even water (think water hammer effect) than you can get a lot more out than what 'YOU' used.

Naboo
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

nueview

hi all

i agree that there are demensions 4 at present i personnally i am content with these.
someone told me when i was young in they start adding more it's just a scam.
time accounts for change and choice why is the cat up the tree because the boy kicked the cat why did the boy kick the cat because his dad didn't buy him a new bike so on and so on.
all the way down the sequence energy was expent but demensions did not change and time continued to progress.
is energy moved through the system yes and can it be accounted for yes with time as energy is a state of matter which is a state of energy most of the universe is filled with what they now call dark energy it use to be called aether but they wanted a better term and tried to denie aether for a long time and because they can't be wrong they just changed the term. childrens games.
does energy sit in the background unseen deffinately we push against it all the time and it pushes back do we manover these properly for the most part we do not.
how does a resistor work we can find a very logical explanation by several methods one is stated from seebeck and thomas effect due to heat transfer and current flow restriction the easiest is with a dc motor when first started it draws allot of current but the motor reacts with magnetic fields within the moving motor being used to drive the motor and produces a counter current which blocks the normal flow and as the motor comes to speed the small difference between the motors speed and the voltage tention of absolute speed is why it runs adding more load to the motor reduces its speed and allows more current to compansate adding more force giving more torque to the field difference.
all this and more is easily varifiable with easy tests and could the energy be structured to regenerate or charge the source probably so! do we? NO
how many forms of distinct energy are there and what is there interaction?
the ancient people believed there were seven sound is considered one but i am not so sure about this one heat is one emf is another mmf still another  gravity is a phenominum derived from these so not really an energy itself and most are not looked at this way so no progress is made in this feild.

thank you all for your indulgance to read this.

Martin

EELRIJUE

Quote from: Nabo00o on July 16, 2009, 11:16:53 AM
Nice picture :D

Of course you're right, but especially, focus should be aimed at the unidirectional impulse of energy (which Tesla became a master of in his time, and maybe even still), which can stir up quite powerful disbalances in the interaction of four-space. As discussed in another tread, if you create powerful unidirectional impulses of air or even water (think water hammer effect) than you can get a lot more out than what 'YOU' used.

Naboo

interesting...unidirectional impulse of energy....and I am with you on about Tesla...brilliance in that fellow no doubt.
Are you saying like 'punching a hole' into the aether field and then simultaneously withdrawing energy from the point of punching through?

If so, 'we' call this the point of nothing. Where you create a minor singularity and then proceed to implode upon this point and then withdraw energy from this point.

The yin and yang describes it accurately so. The white and black tear drops are symbolic of 'explode' and 'implode' with the small circles standing for 'point of nothing' or singularity type actions taking place.

This is of course, more bi-directional, now that I think about it.

...of course, this all involves 4th dimensional physics and under.

scalar of the air is used to create the implosion/explosion effects.

Nabo00o

@Nueview
Very interesting, I guess you could call heat (the chaotic vibration of atoms) a kind of force or energy.
I know from a very interesting cosmological book I read that the author explains everything of the physical or the materialistic world a result of two forms of energy, heat and cold. Together they can create every kind of energy we know of, and matter is only an organized form of energy.

@EELRIJUE
Quoteinteresting...unidirectional impulse of energy....and I am with you on about Tesla...brilliance in that fellow no doubt.
Are you saying like 'punching a hole' into the aether field and then simultaneously withdrawing energy from the point of punching through?

I'm not sure if that analogy is the correct one. I am in fact not exactly sure what happens, as I've learned when I read about Tesla's experiments, and more recently about how water/air or generally fluid reacts to those impulses. When we think about the water-hammer effect and the same thing which takes place with air, we see that a stored potential can not only cause another "storage container" to be raised to the same level (for instance allowing compressed air in a large tank to travel and raise a smaller tank to the same pressure) but in addition also carries with it kinetic energy.

In water (a fluid which is incompressible) the kinetic energy of the water's momentum has nowhere to go once forced to stop, and instead causes as incredible powerful rise of the waters pressure.

The possibility to allow the kinetic and the potential energy to work separately of each other has also been termed by a fellow I know as the "young effect", although I never quite understood why...

So in a way you could say that a unidirectional impulse (power of short duration which goes ONLY ONE WAY)
can be a great way to separate the kinetic energy from its potential, or maybe even better, the cause from its effect ;D

You see, if you do this with air pressure you will not only equalize the two pressures, but you will also add the kinetic energy of the moving gas to its final pressure, meaning that a source of say 4 bars could in the right conditions with a powerful explosion like blow create a second pressure of maybe 8 bars (or much more!) in its new storage tank.
Check out this site if you want to learn more about this:    http://www.aircaraccess.com/index.htm
About the waterhammer effect this could be interesting to read:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Worlds_greenest_water_pump/

In both of these it is crucial that no return or reversal of pressure is allowed, to accomplish this one-way valves is used as an effective block.

To Tesla however this was not so easy, since electricity moves with speeds that no mechanical construction can match. So, in order to create very powerful one-way unidirectional impulses, Tesla used a combination of LARGE capacitors and specially made spark-gaps which used magnets to rip away the ionized atoms once the potential was of, this ensured that no "bouncing" of currents could happen and thus made it possible to enter a whole another realm of electricity.

What was claimed by him (and others) and also more or less proven with his experiments was that he could effectively rip away the charge carrying electrons from its original mover, the ether gas.

About that Ying and Yang symbol you are very probably right, both Explosion (heat) and Implosion (Cold) is necessary to make the existing universe a reality...

Nab
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

nueview

Hi all

as for my own readings this is what i know and can be demonstrated so logic seems that it must follow at least for me.

peltier said all the world and everything runs on heat in some ways this could be considered correct from a point of view. ampere said it all ran on magnetic currents and volta said the amazing tension of voltage, keely said if worked on the sound and its vibration but tesla said it could be done by any of these converting them from one form to another for the desired effects that one wanted.

personnally i hold with tesla the single system always mucks up when the other forms come into play causeing a disruption so al must be controlled this may have been his big secret but who would have listened to him if all the properties of the different energies are listed and there reactions you arrive at the many forms of matter by there composition and varied quantities of each form of energy we seem to overlook this simple fact.

as far as the yin and yang it is a grafic for the purpose of invoking thought for a realization of the interaction of things on many levels of life from taxes and how they drive the psychology of people to energy functions there are many other symbols that do the same for the mind such as the star of david and the cross and the infinity symbol or the iron cross do not make more or less of things than they are but glean from them the insight that they possess.

Martin