Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thoughts on Earth Lines

Started by jadaro2600, September 26, 2009, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

wouldnt the wire (or stator) have to be standing still or moving the opposite direction of the magnetic field?

obviously a wire on the earth stays in the same position in respect of the earth, so wouldnt it rotate with the field inducing no electricity?

if the magnetic field is not rotating i think you would be able to do this, but i believe the field rotates with the earth, so therefore would you not have to keep the wire stationary in comparison to the earth to allow the field to induce electricity

this would mean you would have to have the wire traveling the speed of the earth in an opposite direction

NASA did an experiment where they just allowed a wire around 3 miles to float in space, it induced so much electricity it burned up and broke off

i think its the same application, they got the wire out of the gravitational pull from the earth, but not the magnetic field because it is a lot stronger than the gravitational "field" of the earth

getting just out of reach allowed it to be stationary in comparison to the rotating earth with the field rotating with it allowing induction

this is all speculation but its how i see it

until next time
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: mr_bojangles on September 29, 2009, 10:16:48 PM
wouldnt the wire (or stator) have to be standing still or moving the opposite direction of the magnetic field?

obviously a wire on the earth stays in the same position in respect of the earth, so wouldnt it rotate with the field inducing no electricity?

if the magnetic field is not rotating i think you would be able to do this, but i believe the field rotates with the earth, so therefore would you not have to keep the wire stationary in comparison to the earth to allow the field to induce electricity

this would mean you would have to have the wire traveling the speed of the earth in an opposite direction

NASA did an experiment where they just allowed a wire around 3 miles to float in space, it induced so much electricity it burned up and broke off

i think its the same application, they got the wire out of the gravitational pull from the earth, but not the magnetic field because it is a lot stronger than the gravitational "field" of the earth

getting just out of reach allowed it to be stationary in comparison to the rotating earth with the field rotating with it allowing induction

this is all speculation but its how i see it

until next time

Hi bojangles.

I think the different layers of Earth's magma bands move at different speeds compared to the Earth's crust. the core as well. the moon has a slight induction of field on the Earth as well, not very strong but it exists.

you could wrap the Earth from North to South and back again with motor windings to capture this source but it would greatly ugly our planet.

what we want is something small, say with in 50 to 100 square miles of land area to run the entire country as a whole. as of now, solar tech can do this.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

jadaro2600 said:
...It's well know that a power line will conduct a voltage even when disconnected, is it not reasonable to deduce than that a long enough line will begin to conduct electricity not as a result of electricity but as a result of it being on the surface of the earth and since the earth is rotating, it is thus moving in an otherwise stationary field? ...
I was under the impression the Earth's magnet field was usually thought of being non-moving in terms of magnetic lines.  They rotate in time with the Earth's core.

To create a current with a wire, the wire should move against the Earth's rotation and also be set north to south in orientation, so as to intercept the Earth's magnetic lines.  Would this make sense?  If there's another, or better, explanation, I like to read it.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 said:
quote]
... what we want is something small, say with in 50 to 100 square miles of land area to run the entire country as a whole. as of now, solar tech can do this.
A HAARP ELF antenna could do that, as a receiver, to diodes, capacitors and batteries.  100 square miles could generate a significant amount of power, even way out in the country; not near civilization.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on September 30, 2009, 12:19:38 AM
A HAARP ELF antenna could do that, as a receiver, to diodes, capacitors and batteries.  100 square miles could generate a significant amount of power, even way out in the country; not near civilization.

--Lee

Which also explains, they stood on a sea of glass with harps in their hands.

I understand it now.

Big M, you will go down in history with the big G. make it so!

Thank you.
Jerry ;)