Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical overunity, call it a Gravity engine if you wish.

Started by nicbordeaux, October 03, 2009, 04:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicbordeaux

Here's a "poorman patent" dating a while back of a device: lever (seesaw if you want) working on weight displacement. There have been subsequent developpments which have entailled another 4 "poorman patents". This not perpetual motion, but a means of producing substantially more energy (mechanical) than is required to initiate the movement. Useful runtimes of between 20 minutes and 6 hours have been obtained on a systematic basis using variants of this device. Energy produced was/is sufficient to dive a heavy bike wheel via a 3/8 in chain and run two "bottle" type friction dynamos.

The illustration apeears a little large for the forum, so heres where you can see full size http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2519/3976882366_c73a5f09aa_o.jpg

In the form shown here, the dificulty is in maintaining the wheel A vertical. This can be accomplished by many means, most of which detract from the energy of the machine. The most effective is a pantograph system. A cam and rod invertor are also ok. The 360° rotation of the balance shifting wheel atop the device is not ideal, as CG will not be changed brutally from one end og the beam to the other, as maximum efficiency would require. A "botch" fix is 180° back and forth.

Sliding weights and/or pendulum (including magnetics for holding the beam or weights in a given location for a given duration, modifying the power delivery via having a steel pendulum jump from one magnetic field to another, magnet attract or repel or sliding weight (s) are other options I have used. They are much simpler to implement.

Just don't forget that if you are using a wheel with say a 10 kg weight at each end and a 2 kg movable weight, at best your gain will be 2 kgs through part of the arc. Plus any energy gained from G. Other systems will allow for a 8 through 12 kg +/- G (and - friction/cx) with a 10 kg weight on one end only.

The reason I'm not playing paranoid and keeping all this "secret" (even if most guys will spend the rest of their lives objecting that it doesn't or won't work) ?

We need "free" energy. Urgently. My design "works", other people with different mindsets will be able to come up with alternatives. Or use "info" from this system to improve or make feasible their own designs. Could I make a billion from this ? No way, the issue is much too large. However, for a low mileage LHD Lotus Seven with 5 years prepaid maintenance and insurance, I'll give up all my designs :))

I am willing to submit a photo of the basic setup to the resident expert, whoever he may be.

onthecuttingedge2005

I simulated the mobile with no air resistance, no electrostatics, normal gravity, no force fields. it comes to rest completely in about 1 minute.

nicbordeaux

Thx, nice to compare simulation to actual device.

What weight did you factor in as mass at periphery on the revolving wheel mounted vertically to right of fulcrum? I use 8 kgs at 25 rpm. The ballast weight at left end of lever is 10 kgs. When rotated the vertical wheel distributes the weight over 360°, the dia of the wheel is 28 inches, at nearest to fulcum the weight on wheel is displaced 1 inch to left of fulcrum.

A bit hard to simulate, guess I need to upload a pic and some precise measurements.

Oh, and you have to factor in an initial impetus to be horizontal wheel. And know what force the left end of the beam is acting against (it runs a freewheel flywheel, so only exerts force on the downstroke.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: nicbordeaux on October 04, 2009, 04:30:04 PM
Thx, nice to compare simulation to actual device.

What weight did you factor in as mass at periphery on the revolving wheel mounted vertically to right of fulcrum? I use 8 kgs at 25 rpm. The ballast weight at left end of lever is 10 kgs. When rotated the vertical wheel distributes the weight over 360°, the dia of the wheel is 28 inches, at nearest to fulcum the weight on wheel is displaced 1 inch to left of fulcrum.

A bit hard to simulate, guess I need to upload a pic and some precise measurements.

Oh, and you have to factor in an initial impetus to be horizontal wheel. And know what force the left end of the beam is acting against (it runs a freewheel flywheel, so only exerts force on the downstroke.

Sorry nicbordeaux, I deleted the model after I tested it, I would have to remodel it again later, I got tied up on another post and got diverted.

my apologies.

Jerry

Obelix

Hello,

When i read your post i remain that's the Mann gravity mover principle.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Mann_Gravity_Mover
Isn't it ?

Obelix