Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Share your coil designs

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 06, 2009, 02:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

I was thinking about a method to make coil cores that envelope the winding itself.

what about mixing ready mix concrete with Iron particles cured within it.

mix about 50% Ready Mix(Powder) to 50% Iron Particles, pour over your hefty coil winding at then let the Concrete cure for a solid full body winding core.

you could make just about any design you wished to suit your needs.

solid toroid cores with windings 'inside' them might bring some interesting research into play.

Jerry ;)

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005
quote]
...what about mixing ready mix concrete with Iron particles cured within it. ... solid toroid cores with windings 'inside' them might bring some interesting research into play.
Hey Jerry,
I don't know about that.  Having coils inside a toroid is new to me.  Did you invent something?
I was thinking about a method to make coil cores that envelope the winding itself.
I've seen at least one patent that had overlapping coil turns on a toroid, and I'm sure the inventor(s) thought it would work.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cloxxki

Are you ready for THIS?

http://sedonaenergygroup.com/Videos/Rodin-Tesla%20Coil.pdf

I was thinking to wind coils, Rodin coils to be precise, with tubing. Could be anything, I'm not qualified to select the material. Then poor full with mercury or like material. Loop, and seal. For the heck of it. Do step back though. I'd be interested to see if the matter, being in perfect harmony solid, really wants to flow when doing mainstream coil duty, when it finds itself to be a fluid.

gravityblock

When we wrap a coil, we say to wrap in the same direction so we don't cancel the magnetic field, but what are we doing to the electric field which is the electro motive force that moves the separated charges by following this practice.

If we're wrapping a coil CW, once we get to the end of the first layer, we begin to start the second layer.  If we continue to wrap the wire in the same direction, it will now be CCW as we work our way back to the other end of the coil.

This creates relative motion between the different halves of the coil as the rotor magnet approaches and leaves the stator.  One half of the coil will have a South Pole while the other half will have a North Pole.  This creates two electro motive forces in series which allows current to flow in the coil.

Instead of continuing to wrap the coil in the same direction when we need to start a new layer, what if we bring the wire back to the other side and wrap the next layer in the same direction as the previous layer.  This will eliminate the relative motion between the different halves of the coil and will create only one electro motive force or only 1 electric field within the entire coil.  Current will not flow in this coil, since there is only 1 electric field present.

Now if we have two coils that are hooked together in series, then we will have 2 electric fields present in the system to allow current to flow.  One coil will be a South Pole (negative) while the other coil is a North Pole (positive).  We essentially have two coils with opposite polarities that we connect in series to form a dipole to allow current to flow.  We can accomplish this by having a rotor magnet's north pole face one stator coil and another rotor magnet's south pole facing the other stator coil as the rotor magnets approaches and leaves the stator.

This should allow our electrical circuit to create it's own magnetic field like a PM or PMH.  In a permanent magnet, we don't have one row of electrons with a CW spin, then next row of electrons to have a CCW spin, etc like our traditional coils have.  In the coil I am proposing, both the electric and magnetic fields are aligned and don't cross or interfere with each other.

Is anyone following me on this?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Bob Smith

Gravityblock,
Your idea is simple and interesting. With the CW coil (North) positive and CCW (South) coil negative, do they have a common power source for this kind of induction? 

Have you considered the possibility of tapping into the earth's magnetic field (in Stubblefield earth battery fashion) to induce the N/Pos and S/Neg  - ie., aligning the 2 coils in the ground along N - S lines?
Bob