Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA TV - Moon Rocket Impact - FRI 9 OCT 10:15AM (GMT)

Started by lwh, October 08, 2009, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

TechStuf:

Putting religion aside because I have no interest in discussing it - the Earth is NOT "wobbling" period.   It is stable as it rotates about its axis except for minor variations of one or two centimeters because of ice sheets melting, etc.  When the ice sheets grow back the minor variation is reversed.  All of this happens because the angular momentum of the Earth has to be conserved, just like a spinning top.

Tens of thousands of amateur astronomers would have noticed any changes way before your anecdotal observations.

Repeat - the Earth is NOT "wobbling" - stop saying this nonsense and get yourself together.  Nothing special is going to happen in December 21st or 2012 or whatever.

Really - GET IT TOGETHER - and BE REAL.  Stop talking complete nonsense.

MilleHigh

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MileHigh on October 12, 2009, 11:18:50 AM
TechStuf:

Putting religion aside because I have no interest in discussing it - the Earth is NOT "wobbling" period.   It is stable as it rotates about its axis except for minor variations of one or two centimeters because of ice sheets melting, etc.  When the ice sheets grow back the minor variation is reversed.  All of this happens because the angular momentum of the Earth has to be conserved, just like a spinning top.

Tens of thousands of amateur astronomers would have noticed any changes way before your anecdotal observations.

Repeat - the Earth is NOT "wobbling" - stop saying this nonsense and get yourself together.  Nothing special is going to happen in December 21st or 2012 or whatever.

Really - GET IT TOGETHER - and BE REAL.  Stop talking complete nonsense.

MilleHigh

PRECESSION, check your hallowed wiki before you post from your ivory tower of wiki gleaned knowledge...

are you suggesting that the earth is not subject to local torque due to the gravity of the sun and moon acting upon the earth’s axis? or suggesting that the earth's axis of rotation is its axis of symmetry? do you have any EVIDENCE to support either?

repeat - PRECESSION, LOOK IT UP DUMB ASS. leave your armchair junk science at home please.

get it together and quit with 'i know everything' act, it makes you look like a douche bag.
and stop talking armchair experimenter nonsense as usual.

that was a nice burn you got from zero tensor... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

MileHigh

Right - what is it - every 26,000 years the Earth unergoes one full cycle of PRECESSION?

But we are not talking about that at all Wilby, you are just desperately looking for an 'opening.'  Stop being such a spinner.

MileHigh

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MileHigh on October 12, 2009, 12:47:41 PM
Right - what is it - every 26,000 years the Earth unergoes one full cycle of PRECESSION?

But we are not talking about that at all Wilby, you are just desperately looking for an 'opening.'  Stop being such a spinner.

MileHigh
you didn't say anything about time constraints or any of the like. you said, and i quote:

Quote from: MileHigh on October 12, 2009, 11:18:50 AM
- the Earth is NOT "wobbling" period.   It is stable as it rotates about its axis except for minor variations of one or two centimeters because of ice sheets melting, etc.  When the ice sheets grow back the minor variation is reversed.

or are you denying you said that? you did say 'not wobbling. period' did you not? i think it's clear that you were pretty emphatic that the earth is not wobbling... period. furthermore, your 'minor variations' you attribute to ice sheets. did you forget about the gravitational pull of the sun and moon? i suppose it's easy to forget about both up there in your ivory tower buried under all that wiki knowledge...

so buck up little camper and ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG.

i think it is amusing. you the guy talking about laser interferometers and what a 2 weeks physics student should know and here you are in your ivory tower surrounded by your wiki-gleaned knowledge and somehow you missed/forgot about precession...

spinner? wtf are you talking about? you're the one spinning. and squirming and twisting... as usual.

you didn't answer either of my questions in your last post...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cherryman

About that smashing things on the moon...  .. anyone considered that they are not exploring something...   but they are destroying something?

Now India, China and other countries has joint the spacerace...  The Americans might have some "cleaning up" to do before the rest arrives...