Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Beta Emission Nuclear Capacitor/Battery Reactors

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, October 12, 2009, 02:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Here is the Database report I designed to show data on all pure Beta Emission Isotopes that have half lives of one year or greater only.

I will post the database file a little later.

if you are happy with the work I am doing then please make a small donation to www.overunity.com towards the site and or prize award else it is free to any Nuclear researcher that wishes to download it.

If it looks like it is in demand then I will continue to catalog all other decay modes and possibly even program some software to display the Isotope formats with some user controls.

the zipped .odt file can be opened by any editor that supports its viewing like open office or microsoft word.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

Here is the PDF version of the Pure Beta Isotopes report incase you need to view it in this format.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 12, 2009, 04:37:16 AM
Here is the PDF version of the Pure Beta Isotopes report incase you need to view it in this format.
Jerry
Hey Jerry,
The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, has---or had---a list of all known natural isotopes with basically the information you gave above.  Practically every library should have one---or more---copies in their reference section.  Is that where you complied your information?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on October 12, 2009, 03:01:43 PM
Hey Jerry,
The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, has---or had---a list of all known natural isotopes with basically the information you gave above.  Practically every library should have one---or more---copies in their reference section.  Is that where you complied your information?

--Lee

Hi Lee.

actually I have 2 years college chemistry experience, I have my own data collection and library for study and research, I just filtered out what was needed to help people study 'pure Beta' Isotopes that have 1 year or greater in half life.

routine charts usually don't filter out the faster half lives of seconds, minutes, hours or days which are pretty useless for the kind of long term energy requirements needed for Beta cells.

there are a lot of isotopes with half lives less than 1 year so It took me a little while to filter the data and present it to you.

most of the chemical charts I already have memorized, I have about 99% of all periodic table data in memory as well, I love chemistry.

if there is anything you would like to see done then pop me a suggestion and I will see what I can do for you.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
actually I have 2 years college chemistry experience, ... I love chemistry.
Sorry, I forgot you had said that earlier. 
I've been doing research for a long time on propellants.  I thought I would need the information some day, but I also studied supersonic aircraft as well.  I still might find a job in the future where knowing all that would be helpful.
...there is anything you would like to see done then pop me a suggestion and I will see what I can do for you. ...
Thanks for the consideration, but I'm fine for now.  Thermodynamics was a specialty of mine.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.