Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Road to Perpetual Motion

Started by hansvonlieven, September 12, 2008, 02:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 06, 2009, 08:34:00 PM
With what? the pissmobile?

Of course not, the whole idea is demented and will never work. It was designed purely on the basis of the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory.

Lawrence really thinks this will work, he said so when I posted it as a joke.

Hans von Lieven
no shit sherlock? you know what i am talking about, not larry's pissmobile, yours. this 'pissmobile' that you have been talking about in this thread. what's up with it? did you give up on replicating the hoax or what?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hansvonlieven

It's not a hoax,

I am still doing tests with the control mechanism. This is not as easy as it sounds, I said so from day one and the whole system relies on it.

I regret to say that an elegant workable solution has so far escaped me but I am still working on it within the limited time I can devote to the project.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 06, 2009, 08:57:34 PM
It's not a hoax,

I am still doing tests with the control mechanism. This is not as easy as it sounds, I said so from day one and the whole system relies on it.

I regret to say that an elegant workable solution has so far escaped me but I am still working on it within the limited time I can devote to the project.

Hans von Lieven

it's not a hoax... sure, just like keely's hoaxes weren't a "heterogeneous cominglement of absurdities"   ::)
i know you're busy with your bullying, that's why i bumped this thread, to get you back on track wasting your time with something productive  ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 06, 2009, 08:57:34 PM
It's not a hoax,

Hans von Lieven

It's clear that such a contraption could never fly stably without a control system, and conservation laws require such a system to eject reaction mass. Nothing comes for free and momentum is conserved  Clearly the pilot and crew must be fitted with collection devices so that flatulant emissions may be collected and stored for use by the reaction control system. But there's no free lunch, so plenty of pork and beans must be continually supplied to the crew.
Otherwise it's just another pipe dream.
:-X

Nabo00o

QuoteNothing comes for free and momentum is conserved

Hah! You can kiss that good old momentum conservation law goodbye! It doesn't hold water, momentum and energy conservation relies on each other, and all you need to do to brake them is to accelerate a wheel. There you go, the entire universe has been upset and everything will collapse.

Well not really, because the entire universe makes use of this aspect of physical reality, everything spins......

This could of course be discussed in a seperate tread, and hansvonlieven's idea still works, but it is a complicated setup.
Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.