Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold fusion 4. www.cspenergy.eu

Started by enron-r-crooks, October 18, 2009, 02:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

first of all cock suck, this isnt about what I have done its about what they have claimed, but if you want to make it about what I have done I got you covered you tard. here is the first vid I ever put out publicly, just a quick and ugly one from the way back machine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/d3adp001#p/u/109/wH9TADr1IXY

The fact is I did 300 amp electrolysis years ago, and I dont save videos that are that damned old.

I am sorry to be the one busting your bubble. But you need to educate yourself before being some idiots cheerleader. It just makes you look bad.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

enron-r-crooks

If you had known anything about splitting water, you'd know what you saw on the video was not electrolysis. And 300 amps was the back emf from the process dickhead. Get yourselves a pair of head.

Quote from: d3adp00l on October 23, 2009, 03:35:51 AM
first of all  suck, this isnt about what I have done its about what they have claimed, but if you want to make it about what I have done I got you covered you tard. here is the first vid I ever put out publicly, just a quick and ugly one from the way back machine.

http://www.youtube.com/user/d3adp001#p/u/109/wH9TADr1IXY

The fact is I did 300 amp electrolysis years ago, and I dont save videos that are that damned old.

I am sorry to be the one busting your bubble. But you need to educate yourself before being some idiots cheerleader. It just makes you look bad.

d3adp00l

Hey dumb ass, they dont know how to read a dc clamp meter  cock knocker.

And yes it is electrolysis, just because there is an arc of electricity doesnt mean shit.

Hey go buy their system and power your house, why are you talking to me. You need to be giving them all your money. 24 x 300 = 7200watts, continuous, shit thats plenty of power for your house.

Hell If I am just so stupid, put your money where your mouth is, you jack ass. Do it and see what you get.

I can tell you, but since your so Godly smart, have at it. Buy one. And after you do I will sit here laughing my ass off at you.

Why dont you go get yourself a stick type arc welder, and stick it in some water and see what happens.

Simpletons like you make the world a hard place to help.

Keep chasing that dragon. retard.

-Carl Sagan

d3adp00l

Seriously can't you tell when someone is purposely pulling your leg? They are making fun of cold fusion claims. The guy just took an inverter with an inductor and stuck some electrodes in water.

But hey like I said, find them and give them all your money to they can start making these, you need to do it quick while you can, these guys are gonna be huge real soon.

-Carl Sagan

enron-r-crooks

Didn't you understand shithead ? Electrolysis is not fusion. I can piss on you and make more bubbles than you can make with electrolysis.

Quote from: d3adp00l on October 23, 2009, 08:49:30 PM
Hey dumb ass, they dont know how to read a dc clamp meter   knocker.

And yes it is electrolysis, just because there is an arc of electricity doesnt mean shit.

Hey go buy their system and power your house, why are you talking to me. You need to be giving them all your money. 24 x 300 = 7200watts, continuous, shit thats plenty of power for your house.

Hell If I am just so stupid, put your money where your mouth is, you jack ass. Do it and see what you get.

I can tell you, but since your so Godly smart, have at it. Buy one. And after you do I will sit here laughing my ass off at you.

Why dont you go get yourself a stick type arc welder, and stick it in some water and see what happens.

Simpletons like you make the world a hard place to help.

Keep chasing that dragon. retard.