Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

giantkiller

I see it from other point of view, that's why I must rethink what you said.
I know that it's all about method of switching but currently the only switching devices I know are mosfets,vacuum tube,spark gaps,rotary spark gaps and a few others. All except spark gaps and maybe rotary spark gaps will be unusable after solar storm disaster (vacuum tubes will run only to the point of destruction, but could be possible to make them from scratch?)

wattsup

Solar storms, as far as I know, are detrimental to our circuits only if they are connected to the grid or if they are autonomously operated. I think our grid systems are all connected to an advance warning system comprised of several satellites that are between Earth and the Sun and this gives us something like 120 minutes to unplug our devices. People in planes over the ocean will be in dire straights if they cannot land quickly.

Now if that is not the case and our circuits start blowing from ambient overload even if they are totally unplugged, then circuits would be the least of our worries because we should be toast by then. Also, I don't believe in 2012 end of the world stories. 2012 will come and go.

Then the subject switching, well you could say it is like constructive bitching. You are continuously in an argument with the coils on how its best to drive them. But the coil wants more then a frequency. Guys are using very good frequency but you also need a good duty range and a voltage range to do any meaningful tests.

I have seen builds resonate at no frequency if the duty is not between 10-15%, while others worked only at 52%. One recently worked only at 61%. Imagine just for the frequency and duty, how many combinations you can have.

Now add in the voltage setting. I have seen builds work only at 4 volts input, at 4.5 onwards or 4.0 and below, nothing happens with either the duty or frequency settings. Voltage can either tickle, nourish or drown an effect. Knowing the three effects means you can use them to your advantage.

What this means is if all the guys doing tests could control these three parameters at all times to realize effects, you will be learning so much about all forms of coils, rings, toroids, transformers, inductors, capacitors, etc., all that harbor the electron potential.

If you are stuck at 50% duty circuits then there is a 99% chance that you are missing the boat even before you start. And that is such a damn shame cause we could be learning much faster globally with better tools.

I am thinking that eventually if some guys have the proper tools, then others that make builds but have limited means to test them can just send them to those that do have the tools. I can only imagine all the builds that are just lying around doing nothing because guys have tested their limited ways and deem the build as non-responsive when in actual fact, only 5% of the variables were tested. Anyways, maybe just another dream and I better wake up.

But you can make any coiling scheme, one coil or five (or more) different coils in series or in parallel or in a mix of both. There will always be a frequency/duty/voltage setting to make them all resonate together. That's the beauty of it all.

Gobaga

All should go back and read the last few posts of "Sparks" where he talks about electrons and energy.  He practically explains the entire process in a few choice words.

Solar flares are interesting for how they are produced and how they effect our devices.

ElectricGoose

I'm with Wattsup on this one....any talk of 2012 is just plain mentally deficient.  2012 will come and go and then the next worrisome internet conspiracy will start up because some crazy Archaelogist told his nephew's cousin's best friend poodle who happens to twitter a lot that he dug up a rock that looks like the 5th coming of Hitler.  LOL....oh man...people are so weak minded it astounds me!  Not to mention that the information available on the internet (about even 'reliable' things) is so diluted and '1 million hand', you don't know where it started.  It could be a colossal joke.  I know when it comes to circuits and coils, I have come across sites that supposedly swear by the validity of the schematic.  Later, I have discovered it doesn't either work or something is at least half backwards and needs altering.  Yet people will believe 2012 and Aliens going through the rubbish bin (and I'm not talking Mexicans).
To all you 2012 believers out there...has it ever occurred to you that the guy who originally chiseled that Mayan calendar had to end it somewhere!!!?  What was he supposed to do, keep chiseling until the day he dies and then hand the chisel to his son and say "keep going boy, the future generations will worry if we stop it on 2012"?!!  ROFLMAO.

All too funny.

Regards
E-Goose

giantkiller

That patent 723188 (http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat723188.pdf) clearly shows 2 coils tuned to 2 different frequencies driven by 1 rotor producing 2 spark gaps. The Door bell circuit is also in there.
Figure 5 shows 1 coil driven at each end with 2 frequencies.

Sm states: 'I turn on frequency 'one' then turn on frequency 'two'.'

There is a tube that produces immense RE created by a husband and wife team. Marco headed down this path. Correa tube. http://www.rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm.
And I draw the readers attention to this paragraph:
1. Overview of Longitudinal Electrodynamic Interactions and Anomalous Cathode Reaction Forces in 20th Century Physics ~
Science fiction and conspiracy all wrapped into one. But this is real and written in history.
QuoteIn the mid-eighties, Prof. P. Graneau and his group showed that electrodynamic explosions induced by kilovolt pulsed ion discharges in pure water were greater by three to four orders of magnitude than expected by established theory

--mentally deficient...

@Forthosewhochoosetomock,
Love thy neighbor as thyself. For when we open our mouths in contempt we spew what is inside.

Jesus stated: 'Cast not your pearls amongst swine' meaning
'The ignorant hold onto their ignorance as their greatest possession'.