Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@all

I started this new thread to not meddle with other threads that are well ongoing and well advanced in a certain direction, that I thought some may consider it inappropriate to ask this in those threads.

So, the question really boils down to finding the secret to the workings of an SM TPU. I think one of the basic questions to fully ask and try to answer this is "how does DC power really play into the TPU", since we all consider it a given that DC power is the source of the TPU. lol

OK, I hope members will really like this thread because it will try to go beyond what we usually accept as standard EE notions and try to figure out what the hell is really happening with the "real" way electricity works in our circuits and ultimately help making a functional TPU.

I have been bugged by this question for a very long time now, so I will simply start off by asking a few simple questions that are shown in the diagram below.

So if any of you can answer this questions. I will then continue on with the follow-up questions and advance from there.

wattsup

PS: Most of you already know that I have not followed any formal EE training. I have brushed shoulders on this forum with some great and savvy members and have learned a great deal over the years. But there is always a side of me that is always asking why. I know that when we learn something in school, we are asked to take it as a given fact. "That's the way it is", we are told. But then when you start asking why, most answers will relate to a law, a rule, an accepted understanding of how so many "natural" events occur in the way they do. But myself, I am not a buyer of all accepted notions, as SM and other inventors had to go against the grain of accepted knowledge to achieve something..... well something out of this world. Or, maybe better put, something more in tune with the reality of nature.

Maybe one last point. Please try and keep your answers and explanations so that even a low level EEer will understand it. This way there will be no misunderstanding in how we perceive your answers and comments.

Yucca

Hi Wattsup,

series no.1:

1=N
2=S

3=N
4=S

series no.2:

1=S
2=N

3=N
4=S

current flows from positive to negative in both cases.

Why?..because thats what my DVM and compass say lol.

edit:
I can't answer your question though, I haven't a clue why it happens, yes I know about electrons, but this charge quanta called an electron is probably just a small piece of the puzzle, its movement might be the axiom of "electronics" but as to whats really going on to cause it and exactly what a mag field is... ?

Yucca.

wattsup

@Yucca

Thanks for your answers. I was also asking for the current polarities at those points but this is OK. I am not going to say if you are right or wrong in your answers. We will hopefully discover this as the thread continues.

As for your member Types, I would say I am 50/50. The Type 1 side of me does all the TPU discovery works plus a smaller percentage for just other things, and this saves a shit load of time and effort for the Type B side of me that does all the building and testing. Think think and think again before building. You may work out most all the build in your head, work out the bugs there, then build your best shot instead of just building to build, or, by thinking first you may find the build will go nowhere and wait until you have a better idea. But building just for the sake of it is not my style anymore. Been there, done that.

Yucca

Quote from: wattsup on October 19, 2009, 09:00:43 AM
@Yucca

Thanks for your answers. I was also asking for the current polarities at those points but this is OK. I am not going to say if you are right or wrong in your answers. We will hopefully discover this as the thread continues.

As for your member Types, I would say I am 50/50. The Type 1 side of me does all the TPU discovery works plus a smaller percentage for just other things, and this saves a shit load of time and effort for the Type B side of me that does all the building and testing. Think think and think again before building. You may work out most all the build in your head, work out the bugs there, then build your best shot instead of just building to build, or, by thinking first you may find the build will go nowhere and wait until you have a better idea. But building just for the sake of it is not my style anymore. Been there, done that.

Hi Wattsup, I edited out my type[1] and [2] writing because I thought it might derail your thread with it being a first post. I agree with you, the perfect combination is a theorist and a builder to test those theories. I think building for the sake of it is somewhat therapeutic, like an old fella in a rocking chair carving a corn cob pipe, and there's nothing wrong with that because maybe, just maybe, if the carve is lucky then the magic might happen. If everyone on the planet built diffewrent configs and somehow the data could be organised and made sense of then after a few months alot would be learnt.

What do you mean by current polarities? I only know that current flows from pos to neg (in a classical sense) but of course if we observe ringdown over time then those polarities will be swinging all different, is this what you mean? the AC ringdown?

Cheers, Yucca.

rotaryfcg

I'll give it a try,
at series no 1.direction of current flow from 1 to 4 (electrons moving from 4 to 1). polarities 1N,2S,3N,4S, 1+,2-,3+(not quite- actually it's the same polarity as 2), so 1 + 2,3 -, 4 -. i think i see your point, for a current to flow there must be a potential difference and that could exists even with only negative or positive potentials. so again 1 pos,2 negative in respect to 1 same as 3 -pos in respect to 4 neg.
allmost the same story in series 2.
quite a mess , i know, sorry