Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

last summer i had my little ali on a swing ... and she says daddy give me a ROLLIAN SPINN ...  :D

i said what is a rollian spinn  she said it is when you wind it up and let it go ....  8)

:o ;D

i think you give it a kick in the butt at the release ...

ist ..

perhaps she ment the flows of electricty ...

cant wait to finish all this construction i have started  ;)

i add a good song .... 

COLD PLAY SPEED OF SOUND ...

where to .....where do i go ...
if you never try then youll never know .. how long .....do i have to climb up this side of this mountain of mine...

if you could see it you'd understand ...  when you see it then you'll understand ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TahH7B_aUZc

all the inventors could NEVER DESIGN....  ;) :D ;D 8)

PEACE YOU ALL!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

OK, thanks to those members that have posted on this thread and to the question I asked above. Since no one else wants to find out more about this I will use this thread to put down some observations on the TPUS, etc, and we can get back to the initial question some other time.

I just got my next pulse generator. An HP 8111A. Hope it lasts longer then the last one, but this one is really great, digital precision and best of all, no more loud cooling fan noise.

Well let's start with a basic one.

One of the attributes of the TPU can be simply explained and we should have seen this FROM DAY ONE and that is SLIGHT VIBRATION at 7.8 hertz.

Who will try this first. Actually, who has not tried this before. lol. Take any DC pulsing source and connect it to any type of coil you want. While pulsing the coil at let's say 60 hertz take a small Alnico magnet and bring it near the coil about 1/4" to 1/2" away. What do you feel. Slight vibration. Now try and hold that magnet so tightly that it does not vibrate. Impossible? Now bring up the frequency and tell me at what frequency you stop feeling a vibration.

Yes, once SM puts a magnet on the FTPU, right next to the toroid coil, this is when the vibration starts. Magnet against pulsing toroid coil or any coil. I tried it too many times. Without a magnet near the coil, it will never vibrate on its own unless you are pulsing 1000s of volts and high amps, them wires will not move enough for a human to feel anything.

So SM says a slight vibration of 7.8 hertz. So if this is true, this means the toroid had to be pulsing at 7.8 hertz and that makes perfect sense to feel this slight but unstoppable, undampable vibration. Also at 7.8 pulsing, this is such a low frequency that it will provide the best amplitude potential. In my FTPU mock up voltage rises to 50 volts with only one dual coil toroid, one Litz ring covered with one complete control coil. lol

All the smaller TPUs had one or more magnets placed on them to start with and that is the vibrator. NOTHING ELSE. It's not the electrons moving the wires. It's the coil field moving the magnet. This vibration has been equated with a kick, which is the basis for so many discussions on this forum. The kick was another distraction.

But tell me at what frequency a human will stop feeling something vibrating. No where near 5000 hertz. If that toroid was pulsing at anything more then 800 hertz, you would not feel a vibration because the vibrating is from a physical movement and such movement will have a speed limit. Just like a regular relay has a pulsing frequency limit. This proves also that in the OPTU, at least one coil, if not both coils under the magnets had to be pulsed for that same vibration to occur. Same in the STPU and 6TPU. Cripes, he puts a magnet inside the TPU then he says slight vibration. DUHHHHHHHHHHHH. How stupid could we have been to not realize this from day one. I think we were so mesmerized with the whole advent that we just did not see the obvious staring at us right in the face.

As for the LTPU, of course it did not need a magnet because you have two toroids side by side, equals two magnets side by side, pulsing. So what will this do? Vibrate. Basically SM new why it vibrated but used this as another distraction. We just took this vibration and went off on so many tangents of function modes trying to explain the gyro-motion. It was all bull to start with. The action is so elementary we just could not accept it and had to find an out of this world explanation.

giantkiller

In 2007 I put Neos in the GK4. I got chatter.
I taped them to the coil. I got vibration.
I grabbed the magnets in the coil. I got headache.
SM holds the TPUs very gingerly. He stays away from the magnets.
The warning I got was 'When the neos chatter you have microwaves. Don't touch the magnets'.
Cabinet magnets are weaker so just a bit safer.
That is why I never turned it on again.

--Giantkiller.

innovation_station

another verry good reason i presue low voltage cold rectified methods ...

:)

btw ... something just happined .. i got up from typeing ... i whitted out fell on the floor and came to ... verry odd ... this is not a usual event ...  i have never done that ...

any how !

the jt is verry safe  better if sheilded too to ensure no comm interferience ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

EMdevices

I'm too excited for words right now, so I figure I let you know what I discovered just now.

I have a setup similar to the one shown in the drawing,  and the toroid core is the coupling medium.   well,  I didn't like the resonance I saw on my scope, it seemed to be slightly out of tune or it would jump a bit in frequency, so I figured it wasn't tuned just right.   Then I got an idea, let me bring a magnet close to the core to saturate it a bit maybe I can just tune it even better.   Wow !!! then it happened...... The core started to BUZZ like a freaking toaster or heavy power transformer, I could feel the vibrations with my hand and it was so damn hot too. (the core is 2 inches diameter, so pretty small)  Guess what, the vibrations continued even after I REMOVED the magnet.  And another thing,  I'm working with high kHz frequencies not the low buzzing frequency.  I think i got the magnetic domains to spin in there.  This is so neat. 

EM