Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

wattsup

@All

Hello everyone. During the last few days I have been doing some new testing in various configurations I mentioned previously. There are some very very interesting effects to discuss in the coming days.

Now there is one thing though that has been bugging me for days now, and that is the question of the light bulb intensities in SM's OPTU video.

So I decided to put current tests aside to test something very simple but will need help to set-up the proper circuit to test SM's famous 91.2 volts DC power output on those two bulbs and see exactly how bright a bulb should look with that much energy.

I know that when you have a DC voltage output, that the AC equivalent is always lower but I don't know what the formula is. You see, when SM plugged his bulbs into the wall socket to show them lighting off the house mains, he was getting 110-120 volts AC on those bulbs and the bulbs are supposed to light up to their maximum ability based on that mains power input. He then plugged them onto the OTPU that supplies 91.2 volts DC. So here are some of my questions

1) What does 91.2 volts DC equal in AC terms.

2) If the answer to #1 is less AC then what is available from the mains supply, should the bulb light up less or more then when it was plugged into the mains supply versus when it was plugged onto the OTPU.

3) When the second  bulb was connected to the OTPU the voltage reading of 91.2 vdc did not even budge by a 0.01 vdc. As if the OTPU was impervious (or invisible) to the applied load. Is this normal?

What I would like to do is plug a 60 watts bulb into the mains supply and take a picture. Then set-up a circuit that will provide either 91.2 vdc or the AC equivalent then plug a bulb and take another picture. Then I will compare these two pictures with image grabs I have of the OTPU bulbs that I have included below.

So my next question is what is the best way to set this up. I have AC transformers, bridge rectifiers and the like, but would need a circuit diagram from anyone in the know to show if I need any caps or resistors, etc.

The image titles explain when the image was grabbed. Just in these images there is a great inconsistency with what we expect in reality. I'll have to post more posts because the "more attachments" feature does not work and I have several images to post.

wattsup

wattsup

wattsup