Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@all

Yes there is much more to look at and understand.

Question: In the LTPU - SM showed 830vdc. Now put that at 1 amp and you have 830 watts of power. So why did he use 10 x 100 watts bulbs that would get 83 watts each. Why not use only 8 - lol. That would have made them bulbs light up full brightness at 103 watts each. Or better still, use 5 x 150 watts and he would have flooded that room with light and really made a statement saying, "this LTPU is producing real power". But he did not. He used 10 x 100 watt bulbs and the connections were standard RatShack jumper wire and clips that ran 800 watts of juice through them. Take any RatShack jumper wire and run 800 watts through it and let me know what you see. So, why did SM only want you to see 83 watts of power per bulb. lol

I will explain the logic behind that decision tomorrow.

Like I said I am taking this slow. Instead of dishing out pages and pages of observations at once, I will spoon feed it so guys can take the time to let it sink in. This will slowly get you to understand that all your ideas are yours and the only reason none have panned out is because you always turn back and base it on tricked videos.

As for working on a TPU, yes I am still working on my TPUs but will no longer take SM builds or verbiage as a basis. SM did not coin the term TPU, we did. And it means much more then an SM TPU. Any one that works in this effort is making his/her own TPU. One of my goals is to use the Tesla Ozone Patent (damped waves) on multi-parallel working circuits, then bring it back into a loop. But that is for another day. lol

giantkiller

Here's your nugget:
Quotea vibrating and condensed sound field can nullify the power of gravitation

Quote from: stprue on August 12, 2010, 02:25:01 PM
Some may find this interesting!

http://www.crystalinks.com/levitationtibet.html

Mannix

@Whattsup

watts are related to volts/amps.. more volts less amps, less volts more amps. Cables ratings are about amps. their insulation is about volts .  10kw can be sent thru a very thin cable if the volts are high enough. look at the ht lines that supply a whole state.

That crap about series bulbs will only work on those ignoramuses without the fundamental understanding of that ...the vast majority unfortunately.

Remember Steven said that if you were not familiar with high voltage, to leave it alone . Im sure he meant it for saftey reasons but will be glad to see that there were other reasons.

Steven said to study Tesla

giantkiller

An important key:
SM made this a riddle. Some things he said you could take the opposite view of and go 'Ah Ha!'
And he backed that up with a reference.
I know it sounds hokey. but that is how I found clues. In other words if ya don't study ya don't get it.