Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Quote from: forest on August 26, 2010, 05:34:03 AM
Forgive me Master ,

I'm not sure I understood.Two tube amps to create distortion with amplitude rising and third to modulate it and swirl in phase to become output current ? Looks like two magamps in parametric oscillator and a control valve to me...

3 amps  ..... just do one and , if you don't find it interesting. Give up !

jerseyboy17

Hey Guys,

I tried the guitar thing, but without the amplifier. I connected a voltmeter to the end of my guitar cord and strummed some chords. The voltmeter was set to AC volts. Different chords created different voltage outputs. I got from 0.075 to 0.150 volts hitting major chords, and up to 0.225 using minor and chromatic scale chordings. The reason I posted this was because of the tank circuit, and the 2 to 3 guitar feedback idea that was posted. Something so simple as strings vibrating over magnets and coils, created voltages, minute though they may be, but voltages still the same. Any ideas on how to amplify the voltages instead of the sound?

EMdevices

@jerseyboy17

to amplify these small voltages without active amplifiers you need to feed the voltage into a tank circuit (in SERIES). 

so, connect a coil and a capacitor in series with the pickup coil that generates your small voltages. 

You have to have the right inductance and capacitance to have the correct resonant frequency as your guitar (f = 1/(2*pi*sqrt(L*C))). The problem is you need a lot of inductance and capacitance to hit the low frequencies but it's doable.

EM

BEP

Quote from: Mannix on August 26, 2010, 04:59:52 AM
Sounds like gobbledygook uh?

No. It sounds like the small toroids mounted on the 'box' with the big yellow caps to me.

EMdevices

sounds good GK,  I like the two transformer approach.  I have a hard time believing the 3 freq SM explanations anyway. 

I've been holding something back for a few months, because I need to  analyze it more completely,  but in brief I've concluded that circuit analysis seems to indicate power amplification from a Don Smith and Kapandaze type of resonant step down circuit.  Maybe I'm just fooling myself.  I want to build stuff first before I open my mouth, so I can avoid the foot in the mouth repercussions  :)

EM