Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Experiment Confirmed!

Started by PaulLowrance, October 24, 2009, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: teslaalset on October 25, 2009, 05:39:49 AM
Interesting findings.
It could be that the thickness of the paper used is also relevant.
So just judging that waxed paper of normal paper is causing different voltages due to the type of paper may be part of the puzzle.
Does multiple paper layers also give different results?

Hi teslaalset
I use multiple paper layers the mV goes down
I don't have any wax paper

Hi Cherryman
I tried it with a leaf  :o  180 mV  :o
The problem is a leaf will deteriorate.
I don't take sugar  so I will have to get some from a neighbour,
if you have any more info please share.
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

teslaalset

Quote from: powercat on October 25, 2009, 06:59:48 AM
Hi teslaalset
I use multiple paper layers the mV goes down
I don't have any wax paper

Thanks for the feedback.
I would say that if even thinner paper is used the voltage would go up.
Until a certain minimum thickness. Then kind of shortage could occur.
Looks like we need some nano technology.

powercat

The thinnest paper I had was a cigarette paper the results were very poor nearly as bad as the banknote.
I found this video on YouTube, was this the one you were looking for Paul ?
Apparently there is already a thread on this topic but I can't find it anywhere on the fourm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mX8S767zT4&NR=1
cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

PaulLowrance

Quote from: powercat on October 25, 2009, 05:09:18 AM
Yes Paul it works.
I did a basic test with a speaker magnet, small piece of A4 paper and a washer,I tried with a bolt
but the best results were with the washer, I also tried with other paper types back notes were the worst barely registering any mV on the meter.
The mV were not stable at the beginning of my test, jumping between 34 mV and 40 mV,
once the test had been running for 5 to 10 minutes it stayed at 36 mV

That's awesome! Hey, 36mV is almost exactly what I got while my meter was in 4V mode (where Rin is low, 20Mohms), which was 35mV. I'm certain that the reason your reading was 36mV is because the meters input resistance is extremely low compared to the paper insulation. So your meter is shunting the voltage. If I change my meter from 4V to 400mV mode, then the meter measures closer to the true voltage, which was ~ 600mV. This meters Rin in 400mV has nearly 1000 times the input resistance, so it does not shut the voltage.

So I think if you used the AM-240 voltage meter or better yet an electrometer you would measure much higher voltages. An AM-240, bran new, cost $40. It's a nice inexpensive DMM that's in-between a common meter & an electrometer. Or if you want, you can make your own electrometer with a single chip that cost less than $10. It's extremely simple to make the circuit because the chip does not require any components except a battery to power it!  ;D

Congrats!
Paul

PaulLowrance

Quote from: exnihiloest on October 25, 2009, 06:35:13 AM
Conventional physics does not claim such things. A field is defined by scalar values in space. A "moving" field is a non-sens because a referential frame cannot be attached to a field. A "moving" field is a way of speaking of a varying field.

Conventional physics says a voltage is produced along a conductor moving in a magnetic field, viewed from the referential frame of an observer at rest. It is very different.

Same thing, our statements are the same. A moving field. It's all relative as you say. Goes without saying. Conventional science claims everything is relative to each other. According to conventional science, our statements are the same.

A rotating disc magnet is a moving field relative to the stationary copper disc, and yes it is correct to say that the field is moving relative to the copper disc, or vice-versa.

BTW, good conventional scientists do not speak in terms of "absolutes," as they admit that conventional science is not perfect, does not know it all, and will always evolve.

Paul