Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Girl Gets Swine Flu Shot & Now Can Only Walk Backwards!

Started by gravityblock, October 24, 2009, 10:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

i thought some of you might find this interesting...
they were doing vaccinations at the north side highschool here in town a week or so ago and had officers? with AR15's on the roof. automatic rifles on the roof of a highschool in fargo, north dakota, a podunk little city of 100,000... 10 times the 'normal' uniformed presence was present compared to other large events in this area. police, sheriff, and other...

a disgusting example of what happens when the government gets involved where they shouldn't be. what were the snipers going to do? shoot the kids in front of their parents? shoot the parents in front of their kids? shit, they might as well have brought in a couple APC's and a tank or two, or hover a gunship over the parking lot (they made everyone wait outside in the cold for 2 hours on average).

the sheeple queue was rather large.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

polarman

Hello this is a good video abot the flu!!
Where is the news and talk in media about Baxter??
I will not take this shot! The movie is spanish, but its english text on it.
http://vimeo.com/7298827
Take care!

lwh

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 07, 2009, 05:10:05 AM
i thought some of you might find this interesting...
they were doing vaccinations at the north side highschool here in town a week or so ago and had officers? with AR15's on the roof. automatic rifles on the roof of a highschool in fargo, north dakota, a podunk little city of 100,000... 10 times the 'normal' uniformed presence was present compared to other large events in this area. police, sheriff, and other...

a disgusting example of what happens when the government gets involved where they shouldn't be. what were the snipers going to do? shoot the kids in front of their parents? shoot the parents in front of their kids? shit, they might as well have brought in a couple APC's and a tank or two, or hover a gunship over the parking lot (they made everyone wait outside in the cold for 2 hours on average).

the sheeple queue was rather large.

That doesn't sound good.  I don't understand the scenario though.  It sounds like what you'd expect for compulsory vaccinations, not voluntary.  Were the authorities expecting trouble for some reason?  Or was it just a display of heavy-handed wastefulness, implementing automated procedures inappropriately?  Which enorcement agency was there with guns?  Was it the army's supply of vaccine being used and administered by them, thus making it something of an army operation?  What's your understanding of why there was such a large armed presence there?  Was it covered by the local media?  Is that sort of thing happening in other parts of the country too?  What's the deal?  Sorry for all the questions, I guess some of them are unanswerable.  I'm just curious.  I'm not in the U.S. and am wondering if the government's really getting as out of control there as some people are suggesting.  Some of those people in the alternative media would have field day with video footage of what you've described, and if it's happening a lot I'm surprised I haven't seen that sort of footage used by them as an example of how bad things are getting. 

gadgetmall

Quote from: lwh on November 09, 2009, 05:12:19 PM
That doesn't sound good.  I don't understand the scenario though.  It sounds like what you'd expect for compulsory vaccinations, not voluntary.  Were the authorities expecting trouble for some reason?  Or was it just a display of heavy-handed wastefulness, implementing automated procedures inappropriately?  Which enorcement agency was there with guns?  Was it the army's supply of vaccine being used and administered by them, thus making it something of an army operation?  What's your understanding of why there was such a large armed presence there?  Was it covered by the local media?  Is that sort of thing happening in other parts of the country too?  What's the deal?  Sorry for all the questions, I guess some of them are unanswerable.  I'm just curious.  I'm not in the U.S. and am wondering if the government's really getting as out of control there as some people are suggesting.  Some of those people in the alternative media would have field day with video footage of what you've described, and if it's happening a lot I'm surprised I haven't seen that sort of footage used by them as an example of how bad things are getting.
I had the H1n1 Virus . I was in the hospital for a week . After i got out I got vacinated so i dont get it again which is possible said the docs and My Daughter got vacinated Also . There is a Shortage of it and not enuff to go around for every person so this might be the reason . Shoot the Sob that Breaks in line ;) Look you either are going to get the Vacinne and probably become a carrier or either die because you were one that didnt get the Vacinne and become infected  from some one who did . . Believe Me If they dont be carefull every one who got the attenuated h1n1 live virus might become the number one killer of the ones who dont get the Vacinne . I am not one for shots and opted for the Sniffer .this is becaiue i thought My daughter had it . She didnt and i said yes after i said no to get it in school . Just My 2 cents

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

lwh

Quote from: gadgetmall on November 09, 2009, 06:51:42 PM
...There is a Shortage of it and not enuff to go around for every person so this might be the reason . Shoot the Sob that Breaks in line ;)...

Ahh, I see, they were worried there might be a mad rush to get the shot and people might have gotten out of order, that makes sense.  Thanks for that point of view.