Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Don Smith's Device #9

Started by Xaero_Vincent, October 27, 2009, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Quotewhat COP values does your motor produce with a load?

That's the interesting part!
In a typical motor, work is done by applying current to generate a field that forces against another field to cause rotation. If no rotation occurred and the fly back from the collapsing field was recovered, one could recover a large portion of the applied current. However, if any rotation occurred, then the collapsing field cannot ever be fully recovered because the field it is now in, is a different value than the field when the current was applied.

Because my design cuts no lines of force and never changes field direction, it should be able to obtain about.....I guess I really cannot calculate this. I may be able to get this info from the magnetic modeler I used to design it. I was working on the magnet only version of this device because it will show beyond any doubt that it is OU. Though the magnet only version would be mostly a novelty device because it would not produce much output, it would be per.....per.....pet....perpetual....ah...I wasn't sure I should say that.

If you apply current to a coil standing in free space, then collect the fly back from the collapsing field and nothing changed, but work was still done.

I can say that the more current you would apply the more torque you would get, but the more load applied would never increase the required current. Operating it in reverse will not make a generator because no field lines are cut or changed.

I know it's strange sounding and I am just a bit pissed because I have been off from work for about three months and I thought I could get this built and show it working on the tube, but now, I have been called back to work and now all my time is going back to make someone else more money.
All I needed was about one more month off from work. Going back might last only a short time, so I hesitate to post the plans in case I might have time to work on it again in a week or two when I'm out of work again.

I don't think I should be talking about a different device in someones thread, so I will quit. I'm just a bit excited about this concept because I have already tested in Maxwell and confirmed it's operation.

lumen

One last thing for those who wonder where the energy comes from.
If I had a 1kg weight and dropped it, how much energy would I get?
The question then is, "how far will it fall?" and the answer is FOREVER.

No, not possible in gravity, but it is possible in a magnetic field!

Same torque applied forever!

allcanadian

@lumen
QuoteOne last thing for those who wonder where the energy comes from.
If I had a 1kg weight and dropped it, how much energy would I get?
The question then is, "how far will it fall?" and the answer is FOREVER.
No, not possible in gravity, but it is possible in a magnetic field!
Same torque applied forever!
LOL, these are the important questions the average person never considers that a creative mind must by its very nature--- the "what if" scenario. To truly understand something we have to see it from every angle from all perspectives, we have to remove the confines of the system that limit it. Cool, regardless of what you decide to do it's nice to hear a fresh perspective rather than the dull monotonous drone of the skeptics hovering about.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Paul-R

Quote from: wattsup on October 31, 2009, 01:37:24 PM
In the original photo text, you can read this........
"A mille watt motor turns the magnetic shield which separates the magnet pairs at their Bloch wall separation provides magnetic fluxing and useful Electrical Energy."

How the hell can you turn a rotor in a magnets bloch wall. The bloch wall is the center part of the magnet.
I wonder if Don considers the two magnets as a "magnet pair", a one magnet
system, but with a gap in the middle (through which the interrupting disc passes).

Then, I suppose, we could say that the disc does as he says.
Paul-R

wattsup

@AC

Good to hear from you. OK, OK, I"ll bite on the pseudo blotch wall argument existing between the coils or magnets more specifically. After considering this from many angles, the only way I could see this as mildly possible is if the cores of the coils where in fact magnets, but definitely not neo magnets, but most likely Alnico magnets. Alnicos will send their flux further out but weaker. Neos will have a field closer in but way to strong to try and shield out.

Now the cylinder, onto which each coil is wound, is either fully comprised of a magnet, or the cylinder has multiple linings with a smaller magnet placed inside, this to block the magnets flux from exiting the open end and over the coil that is wound over it.

The left magnet end that is closest to the rotor has its flux field going far enough to cover the right coil. The right magnet end that is closest to the rotor has its flux field going far enough to cover the left coil. So.......when the rotor is open, each magnet covers the opposing coil and when the rotor is closed, each magnets flux is blocked. The rotating rotor alternates the open and closed, or free and shielded moments of the magnets going over their opposite coils. That would make a field move over the coils. But which polarity of the magnets is facing inward and outward. The coil pair bucking wind is a given so this simplifies the question. Then the actual test design would have to integrate a way of permitting the removal of the magnet from the coil center in order to turn it around and try it in the other way. Otherwise my best guess is one North and one South facing the rotor. This will ensure a differential flux in from one coil to other to provide energy flow directionality.

The other question would be rotor material, but if the material existed and was dia-magnetic, then there cannot be any drag exerted onto the rotor, hence the dc motor would be free to turn at its maximum, even with the coils being more and more energized by the fluctuating field. This would be a dragless generator.

So.........this may have something to it after all. Regarding the outputs mentioned, I doubt it, but will not bet anything on it either way. I'll save my money for more toys instead. Testing on this could be done with just one coil pair and two magnets to start with. If the effect pans out, then one could consider a full build. But, again the main trial and error effort will be the rotor material. You would have to do tests with materials, a magnet and a compass, with a second smaller magnet further away to bias the compass needle.