Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We are entering the competition officially

Started by ltseung888, October 30, 2009, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Lawrence,
sounds great.

Did you or any of your friends reord any video on your recent show
and uploaded it already to youtube or simular video services ?

Please post a link as soon as you have a video online.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ltseung888

Our video showing the Lead-Out Energy Machine readings are available at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lYanUKCVT4
and in Chinese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4ZtvAhDGA

The wheel is now at the electrical engineering department of IVE â€" the technical institute at Tsing Yi Island in Hong Kong.  Three professors are helping to double check and solve the runaway voltage/current problem.

If successful, we may demonstrate a 5KW electricity generator on Dec 3.  You may never need to pay for electricity again when you receive the wheel from us.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

hartiberlin

Okay, Lawrence,
had forgetten about this topic.

I have moved it now into the right section:

Devices applied for the OU prize

Any news about your device and a scaled down version in size ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ltseung888

Quote from: hartiberlin on January 15, 2010, 03:48:46 PM
Okay, Lawrence,
had forgetten about this topic.

I have moved it now into the right section:

Devices applied for the OU prize

Any news about your device and a scaled down version in size ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Dear Stefan,

The big wheel is now at the Studio of the Better Hong Kong Radio Show.  They have both video and audio recording and editing equipment.  My grand-daughter, Forever Yuen, was hired as a part-time helper there after her presentation on Lead-Out energy.  They can demonstrate that Wheel to any skeptic and to any one with their own measuring instruments at short notice.

I also accepted the post of Asia Contact for the Alternative Energy Organization organized by Todd Hathaway, an US Military Energy Expert.  We shall be doing a Show in English.

On the technical side, our high priority is to satisfy Beijing first.  We need to ship an overunity wheel to the China Patent Office for their experts to evaluate before they will grant the patent.  At the same time, some Officials ask for a 5 KW version that can be used for the average home.  The promise was Government support.

The immediate plan is to produce a 300 watt unit first.  The discussions are in the Lee-Tseung Lead-Out Energy thread.  Your unit is likely to be one of the first production units capable of generating 300 watts.  That unit will be able to demonstrate overunity as soon as you switch it on.  All measuring meters will be included with the unit.  It will be shown on video and open to the public first.  In other words, it will replace our existing 60 cm wheel as soon as it is ready.  We shall have some qualified factories to produce some “educational units” for us.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Bedini follower: “How is your Lead-Out A different from Zero Point Energy?”

Tseung: “Lead-Out Energy is the familiar energy that already surrounds us.  Examples are gravitational and electron motion energy.”

Bedini follower: “Zero Point Energy is the Energy that will still be present when the temperature of the material drops to absolute zero.  Gravitational Energy will still be present.  Electron Motion Energy will still be present.  If not, the electrons will fall into the nucleus.  Are we talking about the same thing in different terms?”

Tseung: “Good Point.”

*** Stefan, what happened to the Lee-Tseung Lead-Out Energy Theory thread?  Has it been locked?  I could no longer read it on my computer?