Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy gravity motor: Pinwheel Generator

Started by Russell Lee, October 31, 2009, 10:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Lee

P, you can go bowling in a space station that has artificial gravity that is the centrifugal force being produced by the station's rotation.
Quote from: P-Motion on November 09, 2009, 07:19:13 AM
  Hi Russ,
I thought I would mention why a rolling device such as you've posted might not work.
The space station doesn't have a place where something can roll freely.

Russell Lee

Alley,  Just tried to send you a message but I don't think it worked so I'll send this comment.  I think if the flywheel is going to be this big, the cylinders will need to be 50% longer, and twice the width (diameter).  -Russ
Quote from: Alleysaurus on November 04, 2009, 05:06:03 PM
Using the drawings I found on your squidoo site, I tried to sketch out a  drawing of what this machine would look like if it were built. It is incomplete because I haven't yet figured out what the spring lock mechanism would look like, but would you please look over what I have so far & let me know if I got it right. Also, if you could explain more about this spring lock mechanism, I might be able to conceptualize it.

Al

Alleysaurus

Quote from: Russell Lee on November 21, 2009, 12:44:15 PM
Alley,  Just tried to send you a message but I don't think it worked so I'll send this comment.  I think if the flywheel is going to be this big, the cylinders will need to be 50% longer, and twice the width (diameter).  -Russ

Russ,
What if I make the flywheel smaller?
-Alley

Russell Lee

Al,
  Reducing the flywheel's diameter by 50% will work too.  Just keep in mind the bigger the cylinders, the greater the water pressure is to turn the flywheel. 
               -Russ
Quote from: Alleysaurus on December 05, 2009, 03:52:56 PM
Russ,
What if I make the flywheel smaller?
-Alley

Alleysaurus

Quote from: Russell Lee on December 07, 2009, 10:23:02 AM
Al,
  Reducing the flywheel's diameter by 50% will work too.  Just keep in mind the bigger the cylinders, the greater the water pressure is to turn the flywheel. 
               -Russ
Russ:
I got the flywheel fixed but I'm still having trouble with the spring lock mechanism. You have 3 side views drawn, but without a front view of it I can't figure out how it is mounted. Any suggestions? Also, I found your message in the personal messages box and sent a reply. did you receive it?
A.