Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy gravity motor: Pinwheel Generator

Started by Russell Lee, October 31, 2009, 10:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Lee

I would like to present the correct address for the free energy gravity motor known as the Pinwheel Generator.  It is   www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator .
                                    Thank you,
                                             Russell Lee

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Russell Lee on October 31, 2009, 10:56:48 AM
I would like to present the correct address for the free energy gravity motor known as the Pinwheel Generator.  It is   www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator .
                                    Thank you,
                                             Russell Lee

Hi Russell.

could you make an animated function of how this is supposed to work?

mscoffman

I don't think this will work. If weight of the lowest ball can shove most of the liquid
into the reservoir above it, then the weight of that ball will then have to be lifted over
a much longer lever arm then the upper ball. In effect, it will be equivalent to an
overbalanced wheel running in reverse.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Russell Lee

Quote from: mscoffman on October 31, 2009, 02:25:36 PMMS.  I'm not sure you are getting the functioning of this mechanism.  When the bottom weight ball arrives at the bottom of it's cylinder, most all of the liquid that was in the bottom cylinder has been pressed into the upper cylinder.  As the weight of the bottom ball presses down on the unlocking spring arm it loads that spring with it's weights worth of energy.  When it unlocks the mechanism, the spring arm's energy pushes the bottom cylinder away to rotate the bottom cylinder away and to the left.  At the same time, because there is two times as much weight in the full right-side cylinder with the liquid AND the ball as there is in it's opposite empty left-side cylinder, it's weight also contributes to rotating the mechanism ONLY 90 DEGREES to where the former right side cylinder is now at the bottom position (with it's weight ball now descending to push it's liquid up to it's opposite empty upper cylinder).  Also, as the spring are begins to push out the now liquid empty bottom cylinder, as the rotation begins, as the mechanism starts to rotate, the weight in the full upper cylinder now also contributes to rotate the whole mechanism-it being twice the weight of the empty bottom cylinder now being pushed out.  So there are three forces rotating the mechanism just 90 degrees: 1) The spring arm's energy. 2) The weight of the full right-side cylinder. 3) The weight of the full upper cylinder.  All against the empty bottom cylinder, and all just rotating the mechanism 90 degrees.   -Russ
I don't think this will work. If weight of the lowest ball can shove most of the liquid
into the reservoir above it, then the weight of that ball will then have to be lifted over
a much longer lever arm then the upper ball. In effect, it will be equivalent to an
overbalanced wheel running in reverse.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Russell Lee

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 31, 2009, 01:15:39 PMCuttingedge,  I wish I could, I'm don't know enough about computers to be able to do that.  Sorry.    Russ
Hi Russell.

could you make an animated function of how this is supposed to work?