Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BESSLER WHEEL SOLVED

Started by circle, November 01, 2009, 04:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DO YOU THINK IVE GOT THE GOODS?

YES.. CLEAR PERCEPTION AND SOUND LOGIC AND PERFECT INSIGHT HAVE WON A BATTLE IN THE WAR AGAINST IGNORANCE
NO.. THIS GUY IS YET ANOTHER SELF DECEIVING BEFUDDLED CHARLATAN

AB Hammer

Quote from: broli on November 02, 2009, 04:11:15 PM
You have to be mentally deranged to blindly trust a virtual person with the biggest invention since the wheel. Isn't it funny how all kind of people suddenly ask you to "trust" them with your invention so they can "verify" it for you, people you never even met in person. Only a baby can be that naive. There's a reason why Bessler was very secretive, he knew the crooks would do anything to steal his precious invention. Luckly today we have a patent office which can protect these precious inventions before some crook gets his hands on them.

Overtaker

broli's new views are like fingernails on a chalk board. Hollering patent after so long of hollering open source? And topping it all off with a heavy dose of slander to hurt honest people.  I wonder what it will cost to start a slander suit over in Belgian from the US. If he was in the US it would already be on its way. No one should have to put up with this unwarranted crap.

broli

For your information, several of us converse on the phone on a regular bases, and when one of us has the final breakthrough we will not leave our friends behind. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it and maybe you will see some light.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

Yeah of course, con artists have accomplices aka shills I can bet you won't leave them behind after the deed is done. Sorry to ruin the fun but this is one mark you won't be fooling.

Circle these people have been looking for the secret for decades. They will do anything to bring it out in there name, including fooling gullible innocent people. Leave the internet and don't mention it to anyone anymore until your invention is secure .

LarryC

Quote from: broli on November 02, 2009, 01:20:11 PM

Both ABHammer and Ralph will convince you to built it for you and then patent it on their names!!!! You will die poor, and your family will leave you for your foolish mistake, while they will become millionaires.

Broli,

What proof do you have?

I have exchanged many emails and conversations with ABHammer, and many emails with Ralph. I find them both to be hardworking, honest, very knowledgeable and of high integrity. If they are millionaire thieves, they certainly hide it well.

Regards, Larry     

broli

Don't try to change the subject. I said these people will do anything to get the Bessler secret credit. I didn't say they were professional thieves. I have transcripts of the so called holy Ralph doing these "favors" for self interest.

grayone

broli; LOL LMAO You are afraid you are going to be left out. You have already burnt your bridge with them and now you are trying to slander them because you you don't have a chance. You are one sad case. I pity you.