Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Gadget:

I would state that replicators should not spend the money to try to build your circuit until you offer a better proof of your claim.

Over unity is measured by (output power/input power) or (output energy/input energy).

In your case you run your experiment over 14 hours, so my recommendation is that you try to make the (output energy/input energy) calculation.

What you have clearly not explained, demonstrated or calculated in your description of your experiment is (output energy/input energy).

Therefore, you have to ask yourself the questions, "How do I measure and calculate the output energy?" and "How do I measure and calculate the input energy?"

The answers to both questions has to be in Joules, the unit of energy.

If you can answer those two questions properly, then you will know if you have over unity or not.

MileHigh

gadgetmall

Quote from: MrMag on November 19, 2009, 11:44:56 AM
There is no doubt you can charge a supercap with a jt. But is it OU?? I don't think so.
Remove the battery, close the loop, and take some useful energy out of it without depleting the source. Then you will have something.

I know you don't understand what a lot of us are trying to tell you so, I guess you'll have to find out on your own.
Hopefully, you will learn something from it.
Hope your parts show up soon.
Mr mags i just did that and it is ou for sure the Very first demonstration of real  powerful ou is now public and it was right here all alon sir. Amazing . i simply jumped the charged bcap to the primary source with one wire pos to pos and the JT circuit got brighter and brighter and the source Bcap gained very fast. using my AA source its easy to charge up the 5/1000ths of a volt loss in about a 5 second burst . I am redoing all the experiment over again and this time i am doing a video . Do inconclusion i charged up a bcap to 2.6 volts from an aa 1.495 v 2500ma battery and a JT . the cap now produces 3500amps worth of power at 2,6 volts. with a total loss from the aa battery after 14 hours of only 5/1000ths of a volt drawing 13 ma at the start . a quick jump from positive of the b cap to the aa battery will increase the run battery beyond its starting voltage and the cycle repeats after we discharge the charged secondary Bcap with Nichrome wire producing many BTUS .. cop 2,26  confirmed . Please by all means replicate My setup with the exact parts and you will archive the exact same results . all parts are listed and are readily available everywhere .

good night all
gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

innovation_station

thanks gadget!

8)

its there blind eyes why they dont see ...

i will be selling my !cube custom built to suit any need

:P :P :P :P

factories included ...

there no limits to my system un like many others ..... lol 

it is safe  to operate ... 

and im sick of explaining shit ... 

peace!

i will not do any interviews at this time ... i have no intrest in that yet ...  i will perfect this like i said public ...

first

w

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Farrah Day

And the Idiot Quota continues to rise unabated.

QuoteFaraday

Stop projecting your inadequacy on others , do something useful for once shut up!

My inadequacies Mk1?  :D Yet another comedian.  You think that Inexplicably Stupid is doing something useful? My God, another brainwashed dumbass joins the delusional fold that is iSteam!!

The most useful thing that Inexplicably Stupid could do in terms of 'usefulness' is to shut up... or better still go somehere and quietly die!

Too many people around here obviously lack any kind of education to be even given the slightest amount of credibility.  You naive, gulible and very ignorant people need to get yourselves an education... or wake up.

Blissful ignorance is no excuse for such continual stupidity!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

broli

Quote from: MileHigh on November 22, 2009, 02:16:53 AM
Gadget:

I would state that replicators should not spend the money to try to build your circuit until you offer a better proof of your claim.

Over unity is measured by (output power/input power) or (output energy/input energy).

In your case you run your experiment over 14 hours, so my recommendation is that you try to make the (output energy/input energy) calculation.

What you have clearly not explained, demonstrated or calculated in your description of your experiment is (output energy/input energy).

Therefore, you have to ask yourself the questions, "How do I measure and calculate the output energy?" and "How do I measure and calculate the input energy?"

The answers to both questions has to be in Joules, the unit of energy.

If you can answer those two questions properly, then you will know if you have over unity or not.

MileHigh

Bull.....Shit

This is not gravity or a kinetic object where you can use generic formulas to measure joules. The best experiments is benchmarking like gadget has been doing, keep charging and discharching and see how long it takes...in this case indefinite. Discharging through a wire making it red hot indefinitely seems overunity to me if it doesn't to you then you have to adjust your ego nob. I think more than half of the people making request have not built a basic joule thief. I am not saying this IS overunity I am saying build your own setup and share the data, a child can build this one with some weekly allowance.