Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CompuTutor

forest

I agree broli

Now we only need to make it faster - in micro,milliseconds not just in hours to charge capacitor.
Don Smith method

sparks

In a simple series resonant circuit with one kick supplied to the inputs the current will be impeded by the inductor while the voltage will travel unimpeded to the capacitor to be stored.  The electrolyte of the capacitor will feel the voltage and respond.  We need to take into account what an electrolyte does when it sees a change in the electric field imposed on it. The series resonant circuit has phase shifted the current and the voltage.  Who gives a rats ass unless there is a load requirement for them to be in phase.  The voltage will rise instantaneously on the capacitor without any electron transfer from plate to plate.  The electrolyte will respond and do the work of containing the voltage pulse.  This process repeated at a high frequency and high input voltage will quickly saturate the electrolyte field and the capacitor will need to be discharged and the electrolyte allowed to return to it's EXCITED state.  In other words you can transfer charge effortlessly or without moving electrons.  The electrolyte will give up some of it's chaotic energy to the external system.  Hot converting to cold.  Chaos to order.  Been going on forever.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MileHigh

Broli:

This is an electronic circuit and if you want to claim over unity you compare the output to the input with respect to electrical power or electrical energy.  There is no question abut this, it applies to any all-electronic circuit.  The output heat is a manifestation of the output electrical energy.

QuoteThis is not gravity or a kinetic object where you can use generic formulas to measure joules

You use your BRAINS to measure Joules.  You are also playing with buzzwords, using the term "formulas" like it is a bad thing.

QuoteThe best experiments is benchmarking like gadget has been doing, keep charging and discharching and see how long it takes...in this case indefinite.

You simply cannot make that statement.  You have no evidence that this circuit will cycle "indefinitely," that is just wild speculation on your part.

Sparks:

QuoteThe voltage will rise instantaneously on the capacitor without any electron transfer from plate to plate. ... In other words you can transfer charge effortlessly or without moving electrons.

That will not happen and you cannot transfer charge effortlessly into or out of a capacitor.  You should read up on capacitors to demystify them.

Gadget has to back up his claim properly.

MileHigh

innovation_station

IT IS MY CLAIM!

THANK YOU

YOU HAVE A FLAWELESS OPERATION THEROY

your welcom

sparks is correct  ITS ONLY BEEN GOING ON FOREVER ..

::) ::)

SOME ARE TO BLIND TO SEE A THING..

FOOLS ..  IT IS ALL READY WRITTEN AND I DID IT!

see ya in 3 more years when you finally COMPREHEND MY SIMPLE WORDS..

AND ATEMPT TO BOARD MY SHIP .. 

THE SWORD OF KARMA IS HELD INFRONT OF YOUR EYES ..  ;)

GROW UP !

I HAVE THIS COVERED .. NOT 1 PANTTEND CAN NOR WILL BE GRANTED!  ;D

THANKS GADGET!

W

NOBODY GOES 15 FOR FREE ..   ;) I WAS BORN 14  ;)

I HAD TO EARN 21... BORN 14 SOLVE IT HOLD THE SWORD AND THE GOLD RING ..  SOLVE THE TRANSPORTOR SO THEY COULD DO WHAT THEY HAVE ..

HERE WE ARE ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!