Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

ive gone over this numerous times

the power in this 4700uF capacitor, charged to 91V
is aprox. 19 joules.
wether calculated or measured.....
now 91v is well over the voltage rating of this capacitor, so in doing so i may be damaging the cap.
nevertheless, its 19 joules every way i look at it.
ive taken 2 weeks on this to be sure, and had others verify it with their equipment, and without my input. its a true 19 joules of energy (19.47 to be exact) - discharged however you like.

I use a joule-thief circuit, with two diferent sized rings, on one transistor, in parallel. the secondaries are wired in series, with biasing-diodes (LEDs). one going in, and one going out - to produce a DC pulse through the coils. the 4700uF cap is placed in series.
(yes in series, breaking the circuit of the secondaries by placing the cap in the middle of it.)

now, ive been using 14 seconds of charge-time, simply because that was the time interval i used when i discovered this.
im quite sure that it is charging up in less than a second,
but let's just assume that it takes 14s
now, if i discharge this cap every 14 seconds (some kind of switching?) that allows me to dump 19 joules x 6,171 times per day.
which would give us 117,257 joules.

from a battery which is industry tested and proven to hold almost exactly 5,071 Joules of energy when FULLY CHARGED.

the battery im using th charge the caps has been well drained, first in a digicam, then in he joulethief through countless experiments lighting dozens of LEDs, a neon, and powering other coils....

still using the same (almost) dead battery is what im saying.

i cant switch this thing 6k times a day to definatevly prove "OU" or not., but it seems to me there is a lot more energy comming out than in, especially when considering that the load from the battery, through the primary, does not change when the secondary circuit is switched in and out.

There is much to be learned from the JT Thread. even for those of us who have been brainwashed by the accepted educational standards.

how i got to where i am today, is from the help of everyones work that came before me. theres a lot of pages in the JT thread, but its worth the read, and a lot of what we have learned contradicts electrical theory, as it is currently understood. - especially when the frequency cooincides with the induction of the primary coil and the permeability of the core.

The things that IST is proposing here are not as impossible as you have been taught.

there are many configurations that have demonstrated an apparent capability far beyond that of the AA battery driving it. and there are probably many more configurations yet to be tried.

i say join in with him. the worst that could happen is you will learn something you didnt already know.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

innovation_station

THANK YOU SMOKY2!!!

MOST AWESOME POST!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORD INSIGHT AND TIME ..

IT AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG IS ALL REALY VERRY SIMPLE ...

8)

TO GET OU IS EASY TO CLOSE THE LOOP EASY TO SELF RUN AGIN VERRY EASY ... 

MUST KEEP KICK MAGNETIC!

TO DO THIS YOU NEED A FERROMAGNETIC CORE BECAUSE OF THE RELEASE TIME WHEN YOU CUT YOUR PULSE ..  ... THE THING CAN FLY AT HIGH SPEED..... NOT LIKE IRON IT IS LIMITED .... IT IS GREAT FOR BIG AND SLOW ....  ;)

THE SAME CORES IM USEING FOR MY OU RING .. ARE 140 MM W MATERIAL  10 000U 2000V  EASY TO WIND LINK IN THE JT THRED

IM TRYING TO ARRANGE A LARGER ORDER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BULK PRICEING ..
SO IF YOU WANT SOME THE LINK IS IN THERE THE ORDOR HAS NOT BEEN PLACED YET .. IT IS IMPORTANT WE USE THE SAME CORES SO AS TO TUNE IT 1 TIME AND PEOPLE CAN DUPLICATE IT ...
THE DESIGN IS BASED ON THE CORE IT CHANGES FROM CORE TO CORE ... HOWEVER I HAVE SOME  SIMPLE COMMON DESIGNS THAT ARE OFFERED NO CHOISE BUT TO WORK EVERY TIME ..  1 OUT PUT 10 000 OUTPUTS ... I DONT CARE NOR DOES IT ...

I HAVE LITERLY HUNDREDS WOUND NOW IN ALL DIFFRENT CONFIS PICTURED THROUGH THE ENTIRE JT THRED ...

IST!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

jadaro2600

Quote from: FreeEnergy on November 13, 2009, 05:33:30 PM
COME ON NOW GUYS IT'S EASY. HE HAS SHOWN US ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR US TO VERY EASILY REPLICATE HIS OU DEVICE.
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS PUT THE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE TOGETHER.
IT'S SO EASY ANYONE CAN REPLICATE IT! FREE ENERGY EVERYONE FREE ENERGY! LoL  ::)

OH BY THE WAY IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HIS TECHNOLOGY WORKS YOU ARE EITHER:
1. AN IDIOT
2. A FOOL

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR TECHNOLOGY ATTENTION_STATION.
NOW I CAN FINALLY BE ENERGY INDEPENDENT AND HAVE A CHANGE AT REVOLUTION.
THE NWO IS MINE FOR TAKING! LoL

:) I look forward to clear instructions. :)

pcjunkie

Its like a party for deaf people in here.

[Person 1] I'M OVER HERE!

[Person 2]WHAT?

[Person 1]I'M OVER HERE!

[Person 2]YOU CAN HEAR?

[Person 1]WHAT?

innovation_station

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!