Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

GOOD CALL BOLT!

THIS IS 1 OF THE REASONS I CHOOSE MOTIONLESS ...

AS I WANTED TO IMPROVE ON PAST .... DESIGNS ... WITH ALL THE NEW ADVANCEMENTS IN TECK... AND TO ACTUALLY WORK WITH THE BRILLIANT MINDS AND GREAT THINKERS... OF THIS TIME... THAT HELP TO TAKE THIS TO WHERE IT OUGHT TO BE ... AND TO KICK A FEW IN THE A$$ ALONG THE WAY...  ;)

ANYHOW   HERE WE ARE...  8)

IS!

PS WHEN YOU GUYS FINALLY  MYSELF INCLUDED FIGURE THIS ALL OUT YOUR HEAD IS GONNA SPINN ...  YOUR PROBALLY GONNA GET DIZZY AND FALLOVER ...  :D  WHO KNOWS HAVE A TIME WARP  LOL

WERE ALL IN THIS TOGATHER ... 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

forest

Quote from: bolt on November 11, 2009, 11:53:49 AM
OU system specs

Joules = (0.5 C * V^2) * Hz^2

What does this mean? It means joules is half of C and is squared by voltage and time! High frequency contain more energy then lower frequencies. This is because C is filled faster.

Volts =  Energy  (joules)

Ohms = Dissipation of energy into a load.

Amps = The rate of dissipation.

Notice there is no requirement for AMPS in an RE system power. Ampere's is a waste product.

PS don't go comparing wiki formula its wrong i don't have time to argue.

I don't really get it. My computation is simple. Let E be energy stored in capacitor on primary of device E = 0.5 *C *V^2,  if I'm able to discharge it 2000 times per second  into low inductance coil and that 2000 times is resonant frequency of such circuit (2khz) then the output is E at the rate of 2000 per second which means 2000*energy of single impulse (stored in capacitor) . It's because applied impulses accumulate in primary  and seems the same also for secondary. But here is a problem : what is going on in secondary ? how stepped up voltage affect power ?
I don't know why I got different equation for stored energy then your :-(

Farrah Day

QuoteOU system specs

Joules = (0.5 C * V^2) * Hz^2

What does this mean? It means joules is half of C and is squared by voltage and time! High frequency contain more energy then lower frequencies. This is because C is filled faster....

...Notice there is no requirement for AMPS in an RE system power. Ampere's is a waste product.

Just to stick a spanner in the works. Has it not occurred to any of you that V = I x R?  Therefore by this very definition current is playing a part... hence there is a requirement for amperes!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

innovation_station

Quote from: Farrah Day on November 12, 2009, 03:47:46 PM
Just to stick a spanner in the works. Has it not occurred to any of you that V = I x R?  Therefore by this very definition current is playing a part... hence there is a requirement for amperes!

HAS IT EVER OCCOURED TO YOU THAT NATURE SUPPLYS THE AMPS ...  FROM THE OPEN DOOR UPON COLAPSE AT AN INFINATE IMPEADENCE .. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR AMPRAGE IN YOUR EQUASIONS?

IS!

I CHOOSE TO USE CAPS TO CATCH THIS ENGERY AS THEY DO A GREAT JOB OF IT  THIS STUFF IS DAMM FAST!    PLUS THE CAP METHOD MUCH SAFER EASYER TO UTALIZE...  THE ENGERY ... WITH OUT THE USE OF RESONANCE ..   THEASE UNITS WORK WELL AT MANY SPEEDS ...

AGIN OU TAKES MANY SHAPES AND FORMS  ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

I = E/R does not take into account time.  You really need to understand that energy is change   .  A field of given size changes it's electrical or magnetic parameters a million times a second this is alot of accumulated change.  First it was this then it was that and on and on for a second.  The same field changes it's state 60 times a second not as much accumulated change.  The frequency of change in the field around a dc current not alot.  That is why alternators have to move the rotor with the dc current on them. So they change something good size very slowly.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love