Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

I THINK YOU MISSED A QUOTE ... SOMEONE JUST WROTE ..

WHATS RF?  I THINK THEY SAID IT WAS RE ... BUT RA THINKS ITS FREE   

WEEEEE WHAT A MESS ....

LOL

HEHEHEHE   

RF=RE ...  PERHAPS THEY SHARE MANY OF THE SAME ASPECTS OR MAYBE THEY ARE THE SAME THING ... 

MR.M?

IST
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

MrMag

Not sure where you found the RF here.

RF is definitely not the same as RE. They may have some common attributes but no, not the same.

bolt

You acquire RE using RF it is that simple.  RF construction book rules extend from DC to Ghz.  So it dont matter if i want RE from 60Hz or 600 Mhz the method is EXACTLY the same.

I can light a 100 watt bulb 120 volt from a transformer into RE state by producing standing wave. Now have tapped current node while voltage drop on the bulb is only 10 volts.  Only tuning is tough to do but a bulb lit in this manor will work under water as shown many times.

RE = RF where RLC = OU.

There is nothing difficult to achieve this other then tuning.

innovation_station

Quote from: bolt on November 11, 2009, 01:47:09 PM
You acquire RE using RF it is that simple.  RF construction book rules extend from DC to Ghz.  So it dont matter if i want RE from 60Hz or 600 Mhz the method is EXACTLY the same.

I can light a 100 watt bulb 120 volt from a transformer into RE state by producing standing wave. Now have tapped current node while voltage drop on the bulb is only 10 volts.  Only tuning is tough to do but a bulb lit in this manor will work under water as shown many times.

RE = RF where RLC = OU.

There is nothing difficult to achieve this other then tuning.

BOLT I DO TOTALLY AGREE!

I SERCH FOR OTHER WAYS TO DO THE SAME ...  TRYING TO STAY WAY FROM TOUCHING ON THE FINE TUNEING ...  ONE COULD SAY IM COURSE TUNEING ..  THE EXPAIRMENTERS ... 

HOWEVER THERE OTHER WAYS ...  FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN THE TUNED METHOD ...

AND IT AINT GOT CRAP TO DO WITH ALL THAT I HAVE CURRENTLY EXPOSED SOUND WAVES INCLUDED ...

;)

IST!

LET ME GET THIS RIGHT BOLT!

SO LETS SLOW IT RIGHT DOWN A PUSH BUTTON SPEED .....  ;D  I PULSE A COIL...  I RELEASE THE BUTTON ...  I RECOVER THE COLAPSE OFF THE SECONDARY ...  I STILL SEE A SPARK AT MY SWITCH AND DAMM MAN MY CAPS ARE FILLING UP ....  WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ... 

;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVs_7uCbkbQ

OOPS DID I OVER FILL THOSE CAPS....  ;)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bolt

Quote from: MrMag on November 11, 2009, 01:22:00 PM
Bolt,

I do agree with your statement that AMPS are not a requirement in an RE system, to a point. If you look at a lot of the RE systems, it seemed that if you increased load, the output also increased.
However, charging caps with a fancy joule thief is not RE.

Depends how well that tapped RE to start with.  If system is borderline with COP >1.2 and dealing with milliwatts then creates arguments as we all seen that last for years.  BUT you make OU devices that are hundred or thousands of watts OU then no one can argue. It IS the toys that create all the problems. People say its proof of concept but actually proves nothing. Nothing to prove when OU has always been here and tapped into for at least 100 years.

Builders should make real practical devices ones that from the word go will be put to good use. If you make a self powered magnetic motor for example yes it makes a nice toy but dont expect anyone to come up with 10 MIO bucks to put it into production cos they wont. There is enough "special" motors in museums or landfill sites already.