Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: innovation_station on November 11, 2009, 09:22:02 AM
MR,M

DO SOMETHING USEFULL AND SHOW MY COILS THAT YOU HAVE  MADE... THAT WROK WELL ...

AND DO NOT PLAY DUMB!!

IST!

I didn't make any of your coils. That is unless you are the inventor of a Joule Thief.
And the ones I made did, how you say, WROK well.

Do you really want to continue with this pissing match. You do not have a clue of who I am or what I know.
You however, have plainly shown who you are and what you know.
Calling me a fool or stupid doesn't bother me and only shows your childish attitude.

innovation_station

Quote from: MrMag on November 11, 2009, 09:32:25 AM
I didn't make any of your coils. That is unless you are the inventor of a Joule Thief.
And the ones I made did, how you say, WROK well.

Do you really want to continue with this pissing match. You do not have a clue of who I am or what I know.
You however, have plainly shown who you are and what you know.
Calling me a fool or stupid doesn't bother me and only shows your childish attitude.

NO IT SHOWS MY RETALLLYIATION TO YOUR COMMENTS ..

AND IT SHOWS I HAVE PATICENCE  AND SHOWS AND TELLS YOU IM ANNOYED AT YOU ..

SO LOL  I GROW UP FAST ...  BUT I KNOW YOU KNOW FAR MORE THAN YOU LET PEOPLE KNOW ...  ;)

I KNOW YOU HAVE COILS THAT WORK DAMM WELL

YOU HAVE DROPED ENOUGH HINTS .. PLUS IT MUST BE 1 OF THE DAMM ONES I NEVER RAN!!!

WHAT YA THINK...  ;D

SO SHARE IT OR ALLOW ME TO CARRY ON MY JOURNIES IM TRYING TO GET TO THE VERRY ROOT AS IS EVERYONE ...

BAD MOUTHING IS A WASTE OF TIME ... AND THAT MY FRIEND IS THE 1 THING YOUR RUNNING OUT OF..

YOU CAN SIT BACK AND WATCH THIS RIDE ... OR YOU CAN GRAB THE WHEEL AND DRIVE THE DAMM RIDE ... LOL

MAGIC CARPET RIDE...

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Farrah Day

I haven't looked in around here for months, but what do I find when I do... Inexplicably STupid is still topping the charts with his illiterate scribblings and utter nonsense... unbelievable! 

Hartmann it seems, is still quite happy to let this shit-for-brains Muppet continue his lunatic rantings without any moderation whatsoever.

It's all been said before, but to reiterate, this guy lives in his own little fantasy world where the laws of physics do not apply. He states:
Quotefirst off EMD

i would like to thank you for clearing up this ...  im not an electronics guy this is well displayed! lol

Your lack of electronics know-how is certainly 'well displayed' by every post you've ever made. Yet you still insist on the pretense of being educated in the science, by lecturing and attempting to talk down to far more educated people than yourself (which is basically everyone from age 5 years up), claiming to be an OU guru and forum genius, with numerous OU claims and not a single proof.

Given the amount of utter garbage you've spouted on this forum, I'm not sure why people are even still giving you the time of day, because you're either high on illegal drugs... or not taking your prescribed medication. Either way there's a straitjacket with your name on it somewhere!

You're an irritating and very pathetic Toss-Pot. The dictionary needs a new word to describe you because 'Stupid', just doesn't do you justice!

The only people worse for this forum than you and your mindless gibberish are the ignorant, naive and uneducated people that suck up your shit and give you credibility!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

innovation_station

YOU AGIN ....  ;D   

LOL ...   

I FIND IT DAMM FUNNY I DRAW YOUR ATT. LOL

WHY MIGHT THAT BE ...  LOL  :D

BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DRAW MINE ...

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT .... ?     

WHAT THE BANK GOT YOUR POCKET ?

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Farrah Day

QuoteYOU AGIN ....     

LOL ...   

I FIND IT DAMM FUNNY I DRAW YOUR ATT. LOL

WHY MIGHT THAT BE ...  LOL 

Well, let's see now.

It's not your use of capital letters or unintelligible grammar, so we can discard your mastery of the written language.

It's not your charm or wit, so we can discard your personality.

It's not your blindingly flawed education, and it's certainly not your single figure IQ, so we can discard intelligent conversation.

Guess it must be because you're an irrepressible mindless moron and I just needed a good old laugh!!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"