Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

In case of one stage the output will be staccato of electrostatic-like currents of desired frequency on secondary of Tesla coil. That's why later Tesla invented two stages in series to have continuous oscillations in secondary. Patent 577670 and later.(btw this patent is imo also base for Testatica device)

innovation_station

Quote from: EMdevices on November 11, 2009, 01:08:29 AM
IST and Mr.Mag,  both of you, take a deep breath....

Ok,  somebody needed to set you straight IST and apparently MrMag failed too.

First off,  Capacitors don't store POWER, but energy.  The rating on the BCAP3000  is 3000 Farads.   The max voltage allowed is 2.7 Volts.  So if you were to charge one of these capacitors to 2.7 volts,  your energy stored in the full capacitor is:

U_cap = 0.5 * C * V^2 = 0.5 x 3000 x (2.7)^2 = 10935 Joules.

Now one of my AA NiMH batteries has a rating of 2500 mAhours, which means the equivalent energy in the battery is:

U_aa = (2.5 A)*(1.3 V) * (3600 sec) = 11700 Joules

Pretty close ey,  you see it's comparable energy but obviously the capacitor is a lot bigger in volume.

So why choose one over the other? 

Well it's all about the internal resistance.  If you have a high internal resistance and draw a lot of current you will have huge losses and heating problems  (I^2 * R losses), so they made these capacitors to have a very low internal resistance, check out those crazy values,  0.29 mOHMS.   You can discharge them quickly as compared to a battery which has a much much higher internal resistance.

EM

P.S.  IST, be very careful.  If you attempt to deform cans or shrink coins using these capacitors, and they will work wonderfully (just use a high amperage SCR to trigger), then be aware that wire can explode under that kind of instantaneous current and the shrapnel can wound you pretty badly.  Always wear eye protection and stay away from the experiment plus use shielding, etc..  use common sense man, I hate to see you get hurt.

P.S.  Can your friend give me a deal on some of these capacitors?  I wouldn't mind buying a few.  I can use them in an electric vehicle to provide strong acceleration, something you just can't do with only batteries, for the same reasons explained above.

first off EMD

i would like to thank you for clearing up this ...  im not an electronics guy this is well displayed! lol

joules ... imagine the correct term of engery ...  so yes there pretty much euqal.. 1.5 2500mah to 650f ultracap .. only diff the voltage .. this is no concern then .. but for the record .. the aa is pretty much useless after the joules from the aa are passed to the cap in a dirrect connect ..

this is as i understand .. and really to be honest it dont matter ...   it is only an engery compairssion

so then in convencial means it will take 2 aa's to fill that cap to full 2.7vdc..  is this now correct ?

personally i dont care ... as it really has 0 bearing on what im doing ...

no shrinking coins or can squishin here .. im only gonna charge them from a seemingly free source ...

chain the out put togather to achive 12vdc .. and run a small invertor off of them

simple charge from a jt or a advanced jt ...

second goal is to reduce recharge time ...

so we can have a good flow from a small cheep source ..

and i have managed to come up with a easy way to make it self run ...

so does the aa matter for the device ... no it does not .. it only serves as a test  ...

agin thanks EMD

im sure the caps will sell out fast ..  i hear it is mid 2010 b4 more will be avabil .. hence  the push for real expairmentors to buy them ..

thease are the small caps and are 55us each ... the rest are larger as is the price  ..
but all in all if you go to the maker of the caps ... YOU WILL PAY MORE..  GADGET ... SELLS THEM ABOUT THE CHEEPEST ON THE NET ... IF YOU ARE SO LUCKEY AS TO FIND THEM ANYWHERE ELSE...  ;) I THINK YOU WILL PAY MORE ..

THING IS WE CAN CHARGE THEM FROM A AA ... AND AINT NOBODY DOING IT YET!!! ;)

IF YOU HAD A ELECTRIC CAR YOU COULD DRIVE IT .. FROM THE ENGERY STORED IN THAT AA!

THANK YOU !

WILLIAM

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

Quote from: forest on November 11, 2009, 04:01:50 AM
I'm now convinced that it's all about how fast we can charge and discharge capacitors. No need to use gigantic ones, just energy of 1W to 30W stored in capacitor(s) is enough if we could discharge it a the rate say 2000 times per second. Did you all forgot excellent "The Tesla project" thread !?

What I want to know is how to compute energy stored in coil for a given period of time  of short-circuit it with power source. I know it depends on inductance,resistance,duration of short-circuit,amperage and voltage of power source. Can you give me the right direction and equations ?

MrMag - here is a real power at high frequency high voltage and high amperage (at the output stage) - The Tesla method of conversion which is two oscillators and make&break between them.
The key is what Tesla discovered but what we don't appreciate - we can have most of the time a lot of currents flowing in the same circuit ,depended only on relative power source.We CAN discharge capacitor into one coil while charging second coil from short-circuit to the power source.Then discharge coil into capacitor immediately because it's a nature of coil "kick" - to flow very fast.Do it alternately and you can make capacitor discharge at any rate desired.Of course synchronization is needed between charging and discharging. All we need to know is how to made correct high self-inductance coil to store enough energy during half of period of oscillation.it has to be optimal to not drain battery and still store enough energy.

Did I mentioned that we could put a few such stages in series (while discharging one capacitor ,charging the second) or in parallel (charging one oscillator stage from the previous).
The missing is now only the output stage. We have a swing already made.

Just please help with equations so we can work without guessing

IM GLAD YOUR HERE FOREST!!

IT IS CLEAR YOUR NO FOOL!

I DO AGREE THIS CAN BE DONE THE SAME WAY WITH SMALLER CAPS RUN FAST ...  ;D 

BUT WE NEED A REALLY GOOD POWER SUPPLY TO DO SO ... HENCE THIS PROJECT ...  ;) ;D

I WILL BE BUILDING AS A SPINN OFF OF THIS TOO SMALL JT CANS..  ;D

TO USE AS A SOURCE FOR STAGE #2

OOOO WE BE GETTIN THERE  ;D

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

MrMag

EMDevices,

Thanx for trying to clear it up. Some people just aren't willing to listen to reason or try to understand. I guess he will have to learn on his own.

innovation_station

Quote from: MrMag on November 11, 2009, 09:19:41 AM
EMDevices,

Thanx for trying to clear it up. Some people just aren't willing to listen to reason or try to understand. I guess he will have to learn on his own.

MR,M

DO SOMETHING USEFULL AND SHOW MY COILS THAT YOU HAVE  MADE... THAT WROK WELL ...

AND DO NOT PLAY DUMB!!

IST!