Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capillary Energy Source

Started by Azorus, November 09, 2009, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

your device confused me a lot, when its a very simple set up
by capillary tube with capillary glass tubes, im assuming you just mean multiple, long, and small in diameter glass tubes
your word choice can be tricky sometimes, apologies

what i meant was, you put a lot of emphasis on pressure variants and how fluids will always flow in one specific direction, and from that i interpreted it was a one way process, or that it would at least get stuck in one chamber, it just seemed like a logical fallacy

i am not sure if your using the wicking effect, or exploiting differences in air pressure

i guess both in combination?

its a good idea, but its been done before...
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Azorus

Just an update.  Purchasing equipement

Acrylic lower water tank, Acrylic 100mm pipes, and glass capillary tubing.

When all of it comes in I will put it together and post a video.

My plan is to use a small bike pump to add air pressure to the lower bottome tank via a small air valve I plan to install.  If water comes out of the top of the capillary tubing and not the top of the open air pipe that should prove that it works.  If it does I will order an upper trough that will allow the water to fall back down the open air pipe.

Azorus

@ Exxcomm0n

I have read your thread and agree.  That is why I will build it and post a video.

Azorus

Have the lower tank just have to assemble now, still have to cut the sides of the lower tank at 45degree angles, so i have more surface area to glue the 6mm acrylic glass together.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Azorus on November 19, 2009, 01:35:21 AM
Just an update.  Purchasing equipement

Acrylic lower water tank, Acrylic 100mm pipes, and glass capillary tubing.

When all of it comes in I will put it together and post a video.

My plan is to use a small bike pump to add air pressure to the lower bottome tank via a small air valve I plan to install.  If water comes out of the top of the capillary tubing and not the top of the open air pipe that should prove that it works.  If it does I will order an upper trough that will allow the water to fall back down the open air pipe.

cool. i can't wait to see it!
just might work!

keep up the good work.

peace