Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks Replication Disassembeled on You Tube

Started by saintsnick, November 09, 2009, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: otto on November 12, 2009, 01:15:19 AM
You think Im on a wrong path. Hmmm...a little collapse from a 470pF cap is amplified to such a collapse that it fires a coil very high into the air.

If you place a conductive object such as small piece of foil, wire, or pencil lead - will it move towards your coil when the coil is excited? 

Is there any effect on an insulator such as plastic film or foam ball?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

poynt99

@quarktoo,

A little off-topic, but a great post!

I've saved it to my archives, thanks.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

gadgetmall

Quote from: giantkiller on November 12, 2009, 12:21:15 PM
How do you explain the 'White' light in Marco's flat coil with 3 555s?
In the first picture they show a clear bulb but its not lit.This is to Beef you up for the trick .   and @ 1:06 they show a 9 volt lighting a "TRICK bulb" using pure white leds . have many of them . Its a pure white light! Notice they never show a clear 110 volt bulb ever again . they all are frosted .I .in another they show a tiny filimant bulb glowing at the end of the video . This Means nothing . looks lile a 1.5 to 3 volt flashlight bulb . I can lite a 130 volt 8 watt bulb from my bedin coil running  from less than 50 milliamps 12 volts . Also the original TPU demonstration did not have a big board hanging off it with 555's and such . What could convince me if they show a 110 volt bulb with the filament showing to actually see it glow . never happen . In another video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wvrkNqsgLA he shows a pack of supposed 60 watt bulbs  and pluggs them in a "110 volt outlet " Its rigged to short the lamp cord to turn on the trick FROSTED bulbs.So when he plugs it into his Energy vortex it shorts it again . DIDNT NOTICE AND DIFFERENCE IN BRIGHTNESS . flip the unit over  and it stops  working (mercury switch) put a magnet on it and it starts (reed switch ) . Man . o Man . I wish you could get electricity from a ring of wire .

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

quarktoo

Quote from: poynt99 on November 12, 2009, 02:06:01 PM
@quarktoo,

A little off-topic, but a great post!

I've saved it to my archives, thanks.

No sweat. Like Meyer said "what we are doing is the exact opposite of Faraday electrolysis". First they built the H20 molecule, then they shattered it.

My only point in posting the info. was to show that Tesla was probably the original inventor.

wattsup

@quarktoo

Yes it was Tesla. What a guy.
http://www.teslauniverse.com/vault/timeline/1901?PHPSESSID=6gu31r4g5gqbg629ghi9ohudb4;#goto-1900

At the time Tesla made some ozone generators with his Tesla Ozone Company (the first OUer was a good capitalist) and some where using it to breath the ozone bubbled through olive oil. Incredible to believe that. I once worked with an ozone unit that produced only 1 lb/day. When my employee turned it on, the tube that was on the air sparger came off, flew around a good 20 feet, then got stuck right under my armpit with the end right under my nose as I breathed in. I almost died. My lungs just froze up and it took all my effort to just barely breath. Took a good 10 minutes. I was scared shitless. I'll never do that again. If you smell watermelon, run.