Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks Replication Disassembeled on You Tube

Started by saintsnick, November 09, 2009, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTI

[A author=saintsnick link=topic=8276.msg208116#msg208116 date=1257824021]

Found this MUST see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiOQgYw_Qc&feature=subtivity

It's the pitch of the primary coil. The magnetic field is rotating with no effort under load. So simple!
[/quote]

Does any one have a copy of this video. Youtube has deleted it, and I was wondering if I could get a copy of it from anyone?

giantkiller

Violation? The Military Industrial complex is getting closer.
Quote from: CTI on April 20, 2010, 06:09:31 PM
[A author=saintsnick link=topic=8276.msg208116#msg208116 date=1257824021]

Found this MUST see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiOQgYw_Qc&feature=subtivity

It's the pitch of the primary coil. The magnetic field is rotating with no effort under load. So simple!

Does any one have a copy of this video. Youtube has deleted it, and I was wondering if I could get a copy of it from anyone?

stprue

Video has already been removed due to terms violations!

exnihiloest

Quote from: pauldude000 on January 06, 2010, 03:32:21 AM
Supposed debunkers. I say supposed as they debunk nothing, personally investigate nothing whatsoever, and never truly replicate anything for their supposed debunking.
You can fake digital photographs quite convincingly, does that mean all digital photos are fake?

Debunkers waste much time in investigating, replicating, measuring and analysing. Their difference with bigots of free energy is that when they found nothing, and they found nothing, they don't claim it is OU. They say there is nothing.

After 20 years of hundreds of OU claims, do you have a working machine? Don't you pay for your current at home?
100% of OU claims of the last 20 years did not give even one working device that any body can duplicate. So the situation is simple : photographs or youtube videos are supports for egocentric people in lack of recognition or for ignorant people unable to lead correct measurements. Imho their attitude is criminal because the enormous buzz and noise they generate can hide valuable ideas from smartest but modest people.
Debunkers are welcome to reject photographs or videos when no other evidence is provided (such as measurements or detailed plans).
"What is asserted without proof can be denied without proof"
(Eukleides)

giantkiller

The current failure paradigm is based on the movement of electrons. We call that current and we are measured by the number of electrons that go past a give point.

What if I told you that you can gain infinitely more by looking at the universe as a kinetic tuning fork?
What if I told you that Tesla pushed this model against all perversion of thought...
What if I told you that Dollard proved this many times over...
What if I told you that Hamel's device is a mechanically based virtual kinetic charge pump...
What if I told you that the Solfeggio frequencies are based on the harmonics appearing that stretch and compress the magnetic/gravitational bonds between the atoms and sub atomic components...
What if I told you that Keely proved this with metal spheres and fluidic and gaseous compression...
What if I told that Shauberger proved this with a water based model?
What if I told that the 5 steel ball swinging desktop toy is a demo of all this right in front of your faces...
What if I told you that the rabbit hole is too deep for most of you to see the light...

No need to tread lightly in your reality. It is a lie of the most monstrous kind.

Why do we argue over trivialities in a nightmare?
What starts the 'Arrival syndrome' at the instance on any progressive thinking?

QuoteThey called me deranged. The hope is that they are right. It is of no greater import if another fool wander this Earth. But if I am right and the science is wrong - then may the Lord God have mercy on mankind. 
Viktor Schauberger
http://www.vortex-world.org/
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Iceland-volcano-erupts/ss/events/sc/041510icelandvolcano#photoViewer=/100419/481/urn_publicid_ap_org82aec3d883f4434a8208d49035e0054f

Tesla stated that 'A match flick can be seen at both ends of the universe instantaneoulsy'. The three middle balls of the desktop toy never move but the final object of mass flies from an impact 6 inches away.

--giantkiller. Most have far to go...