Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks Replication Disassembeled on You Tube

Started by saintsnick, November 09, 2009, 10:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: gadgetmall on November 12, 2009, 07:33:25 AM
Its a Trick Light bulb . make your own glass bulb here http://www.metacafe.com/watch/975794/mysterious_lightbulb_hack/

and here http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to/video/how-to-make-a-magic-lightbulb-271313/
Trick your friends into thinking you got a coil that lights up a bulb with a coil of wire to make contact . Also you can put warm leds in them to make them produce real golden light unlike the one in the video that produces a blue light . As far as multimeter measurements , a Polaroid flat battery and a tiny jt  taped up with the wire and a either a reed switch to trigger it on or a mercury switch . flip it . .
theres even one that looks real and lights up and explodes like theres too much power http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df5jx9UUGrE&feature=player_embedded

and as far as all the fancy electronics  you can get 128 volts from a 1 volt Jt and a transistor .
you can also buy them on Ebay  ;)
Gadget

GADGET ...

THIS IS CLEARLY A DEMONSTRATION OF HUMAN TACKION ENGERY!

YES HENCE HOW THE EGYPTIAN TOYS WORK ...  ;) ;D

IF YOU LOOKD A LITTLE FURTHER ... YOU CAN SEE A YOUNG BOY LIGHTING THE DAMM THING FROM THIS SAME SOURCE OF ENGERY ...

;)

MAGIC ... MAYBE ?

IST!

CUZ ITS ALL IN THE MIND YOU KNOW....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN7ya07DDR0&feature=related

SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE ON EARTH HAVE ACHIEVED CERTAN LEVELS OF SELF MASTERY ..

TESLA SAID HE COULD DISSASSEMBLE THINGS TO THE TACKION LEVEL ...  MELTS IN YOUR HAND NOT IN YOUR MIND ..  ;)

ANY HOW.... IT IS HOW SPOONS ARE BENT  LEVEATION ... CERTAN UN UNDERSTOOD PUBLICALLY  ENGERIES  THAT INFACT DO EXSIST IN REALITY ... 

NOW THIS BRINGS UP   KRYPTON I QUE !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q233CxlIZtk

http://www.world-famous.com/DavidHamelStuff/Hamel-Blueprints.html

DAVID HAMMEL! 

MY #2 PIC CLEARLY SHOWS ENTANGLEMENT  A CHORD IF YOU LIKE ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

gadgetmall

Quote from: wattsup on November 12, 2009, 07:27:50 PM
@quarktoo

Yes it was Tesla. What a guy.
http://www.teslauniverse.com/vault/timeline/1901?PHPSESSID=6gu31r4g5gqbg629ghi9ohudb4;#goto-1900

At the time Tesla made some ozone generators with his Tesla Ozone Company (the first OUer was a good capitalist) and some where using it to breath the ozone bubbled through olive oil. Incredible to believe that. I once worked with an ozone unit that produced only 1 lb/day. When my employee turned it on, the tube that was on the air sparger came off, flew around a good 20 feet, then got stuck right under my armpit with the end right under my nose as I breathed in. I almost died. My lungs just froze up and it took all my effort to just barely breath. Took a good 10 minutes. I was scared shitless. I'll never do that again. If you smell watermelon, run.
:) AHHH thats the smell i get from My sharper image Quadra 2 :) thats why they are now defunt;)
Al
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

otto

Hello all,

@Grumpy

I didnt try it but.....its not a problem to try.

Otto

pauldude000

Quote from: gadgetmall on November 12, 2009, 02:06:41 PM
In the first picture they show a clear bulb but its not lit.This is to Beef you up for the trick .   and @ 1:06 they show a 9 volt lighting a "TRICK bulb" using pure white leds . have many of them . Its a pure white light! Notice they never show a clear 110 volt bulb ever again . they all are frosted .I .in another they show a tiny filimant bulb glowing at the end of the video . This Means nothing . looks lile a 1.5 to 3 volt flashlight bulb . I can lite a 130 volt 8 watt bulb from my bedin coil running  from less than 50 milliamps 12 volts . Also the original TPU demonstration did not have a big board hanging off it with 555's and such . What could convince me if they show a 110 volt bulb with the filament showing to actually see it glow . never happen . In another video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wvrkNqsgLA he shows a pack of supposed 60 watt bulbs  and pluggs them in a "110 volt outlet " Its rigged to short the lamp cord to turn on the trick FROSTED bulbs.So when he plugs it into his Energy vortex it shorts it again . DIDNT NOTICE AND DIFFERENCE IN BRIGHTNESS . flip the unit over  and it stops  working (mercury switch) put a magnet on it and it starts (reed switch ) . Man . o Man . I wish you could get electricity from a ring of wire .

Gadget

You know what really burns my hide?

Supposed debunkers. I say supposed as they debunk nothing, personally investigate nothing whatsoever, and never truly replicate anything for their supposed debunking.

They tend to suppose that since a thing can be faked, why it then has to be!

You can put, for instance, a led in a light bulb to make a fake light bulb. Does that mean all light bulb's are led fakes? No.

You can fake digital photographs quite convincingly, does that mean all digital photos are fake? No.

Or are only the ones fake that they do not agree with, or find reason to dispute based solely upon personal convictions? Yes, most generally.

You know what is not fake? Severe personal motivations, such as EE Professors at colleges risking their professional reputations on a hair brained money making scam. They have far too much to lose for a gain which is only potential. and not realized. SM had such backing him.

If nothing else, I will believe that professor over, say, YOU.

Because a person does not believe something is true or false, does not actually change anything. Whether it is true or false is dependent solely upon what is termed reality. 200 years ago, all scientists thought they were on the 'cutting edge' of reality, and that their concepts were impeccably logical.

Yes, such cutting edge concepts as electricity being a fluid.

For those that rely on today's fount of knowledge, just how much is going to be viewed as complete BS in another 200 years? The only difference I really notice between science today, and science then, is an overabundance of cocksure ego.

At least the scoffers then they had more honesty and admitted that they didn't know everything. They were better off in one major way then we are today. At least they actually tried.

Makes you wonder how many people tried to claim Edison put a candle in a glass tube, or similar type nonsense.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

forest

Paul,investigate Edison etheric force from his papers....very useful info