Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What I'm learning today (OSC)

Started by angryScientist, November 12, 2009, 04:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

I was reading about Tesla this evening, as I do every once in a while to get a new perspective. I came across a theory he developed which I have never heard of before. It would be like Tesla's theory of free energy. It's called "Oscillator-Shuttle Circuit" theory or OSC theory.

I looked on the forum but found no mention of it. From what I've digested so far it is a vary meaty theory. And hey, it came from Tesla.

This might be just what the doctor ordered for all you starving coil builders.

angryScientist

After reading through the below document I have been struck with several ideas.
http://www.cheniere.org/references/TeslaOSC.pdf

1.) Tesla's nonlinear oscillator-shuttle-circuit (OSC) theory may describe Tesla's magnifying transmitter.

2.) Stanly Myers coils look very similar.

3.) This may very well describe Steve Marks TPU coil setup as well.

4.) The thermoacoustic refrigeration technology developed by Los Alamos National Laboratory looks strikingly similar to me. That is the phase angle change in one part of the circuit in combination with the original pulse serves to extract energy from the surrounding medium. http://www.lanl.gov/thermoacoustics/

In my own humble opinion, this shuttle theory deserves a lot more attention. It's like what has been slowly trying to form in my mind, starting with the TPU, is now right there in front of me.

angryScientist

As soon as I saw this picture my attention was immediately drawn to what Mr. Tesla is holding in his hands. I can see that it is two small coils of different size. But why is his attention turned to those coils. What secret do they hold?

Could it be possible that the machines behind him came from the knowledge of what he holds in his hands?

Grumpy

Nice picture of Tesla.  thanks for posting that.  Was that taken in his New York Lab?

Barrett's theory is complicated.  Didn't he prove portions of it?  I recall that he received a couple of patents.

Looking at your right hand rule, creating a force on a conductor in a magnetic field might produce a current.

EDIT:
if you apply an electric field pulse perp to the magnetic field (index finger of your right hand using your rule diagram), while the field is changing (pulse rise) will it create a force is that will induce a dipole current (like a displacement current)?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

angryScientist

Quote from: Grumpy on November 12, 2009, 05:05:02 PM

Barrett's theory is complicated. 

Yes the theory is a little bit hard to picture immediately but it's no more complicated than what I see in my mind already. It's a beautiful thing. It really is.
Being able to comprehend it separates the men from the boys. So if I ever grow up and am able see the whole thing clearly and completely in my mind I will try and describe it.  ::)