Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bob Boyce Hex Controller

Started by sterlinga, November 12, 2009, 12:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevie1001

Quote from: h20power on March 26, 2022, 07:17:03 PM

Dear Stevie,

He has a family that he is enjoying and taking care of and gave all of this up. As of right now I am all you got. Sorry things turned out this way but it is what it is. You once punished me for being attacked racially on your forum instead of punishing those that attacked me. Of this I have never forgot though I have forgiven you as I understand the hatred your people have against mines. Even though I really didn't expect what I saw going on in Ukraine right now as they went one above it all. There they were in the middle of a war with bombs being dropped on them and they stopped and made the time to be racist against people like me. I fully admit I didn't see that one coming.

But in any case I am alive and well and should be moving forwards....

Did i ask you anything, mr. ceo of a one man show?
You never build anything that comes close to a hexcontroller.
And now you feel the freedom to hack this topic?
Adding the ukraine war in this? Adding rasicme in this topic? Your writing here is again to create a negative picture and feelings towards me on things i never did.
You dont get it. [size=78%]So useless.[/size]

let me repeat what i told you on my forum: stop mixing religious stuff with technology. I dont care what your background is.
I am from the people who have he most acceptance of different cultures and religions and so am i.
And now you want to start the whole discussion again and showing your great forgiven me?
Thats the reason you had to be shot down, as many other admins before me have done in the past on other forums as well.
You write non related bullshit.

And because you pissed me off again with this post, can you show anything working of Meyer that produces hho, hydrogen or anything extra ordinary that is better then normal brownsgas production?
NO. You cannot.
You are a tiny little man of a tiny one man ceo show with no life at all.

go uck yourself, mitchel

lancaIV

Information re-cycling,management :
f.e. #60 :
https://web.archive.org/web/20130208191005/http://pesn.com/2012/03/14/9602057_Johan_Open_Sourcing_His_Solid_State_Free_Energy_Charger/
https://web.archive.org/web/20130123133127/http://pesn.com/2012/02/22/9602042_South_African_Fuel-Free_Generator_Preparing_for_Market/

And asking : what happened in the last ten years with that idea,concept !?
Similar ideas(prototype -functional/demonstrateable -stage ) in rexresearch/peswiki,et cet.

or overunity.com forum thread/theme solid state devices / Re: Bob Boyce Hex Controller  to find ?!
                                                                               https://overunity.com/solid-state-devices/

wmbr
OCWL

h20power

Quote from: stevie1001 on March 27, 2022, 04:03:15 AM

Did i ask you anything, mr. ceo of a one man show?
You never build anything that comes close to a hexcontroller.
And now you feel the freedom to hack this topic?
Adding the ukraine war in this? Adding rasicme in this topic? Your writing here is again to create a negative picture and feelings towards me on things i never did.
You dont get it. [size=78%]So useless.[/size]

let me repeat what i told you on my forum: stop mixing religious stuff with technology. I dont care what your background is.
I am from the people who have he most acceptance of different cultures and religions and so am i.
And now you want to start the whole discussion again and showing your great forgiven me?
Thats the reason you had to be shot down, as many other admins before me have done in the past on other forums as well.
You write non related bullshit.

And because you pissed me off again with this post, can you show anything working of Meyer that produces hho, hydrogen or anything extra ordinary that is better then normal brownsgas production?
NO. You cannot.
You are a tiny little man of a tiny one man ceo show with no life at all.

go uck yourself, mitchel

So, you too are against CRT huh? as you too don't like history being told as it actually happened, correct? As for the guy with the Hex Controller I know him personally as I took the time to get know him and we became friends. Tell these good people what you did to me don't be shy now. Tell them how members on your forum started attacking me due to the color of my skin calling me all types of racist things. As when I went to fight back you banned me and did nothing to those that attacked me. Tell them the truth!

As for your "One Man Show" theory most times in this world it is just one man that makes a difference. Meyer was just one man, Dr. Dingle was just one man, and the list goes on and on as even Boyce was just one man. So, in reality it is one man that ends up making the difference not the other way around as never forget even Tesla was just one man. This is the reality of our world as it's never been the many that truly made a positive difference but one individual that pushed the idea in their heads forwards. Prove me wrong on this if you can.

It may have taken me a while to get at the science behind the technology but in the end I did just that. Since the patents have all expired I will be doing things my way and don't need to prove myself to anyone let alone someone like you who would choose to let the whole world burn up if someone like me had the solution to keep it from burning. In time the truth always comes out as that's just the nature of things. I have to move at my own pace as what choice do I have as this is my reality and I accept it.

But one thing you have shown everyone here is, when you had the power to act negatively against me you willing chose to do so, but here you have no power and thus can't act on your total willingness to hurt folks like me. Meyer mixed religion with this technology as correct me if I am wrong but didn't he have "Jesus Christ is Lord" painted on the side of his car? As I am pretty sure that is what it says, yes?

And when it comes to the war in the Ukraine I know what I saw taking place in far more than one video found on the internet of folks like me being singled out and mistreated just due to the color of their skin. I think this photo sums up how folks like you feel about things, but as for me I already know war is to not be supported from either side as that old song goes, "War, what it is good for absolutely nothin..." and I believe it!

In time we will see how things play out for this technology as I know from the scriptures it does have a role to play in our future. Job 38:22-23.

Shalom,
Edward Mitchell
CEO and Owner
True Green Solutions
https://www.gofundme.com/f/energy-independence-for-you-and-me