Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More Balls Than Any Band

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 15, 2009, 09:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Read this first, then watch.  This is almost unbelievable.
Turn your sound on for this. 

This incredible machine was built as a collaborative effort between the Robert M. Trammell Music Conservatory and the Sharon Wick School of Engineering at the University of Iowa.  Amazingly, 97% of the machines components came from John Deere Industries and Irrigation Equipment of Bancroft, Iowa.  Yes, farm equipment!

The video is 3:25 minutes long.

It took the team a combined 13,029 hours of set-up, alignment, calibration, and tuning before filming this video but as you can see, it was WELL worth the effort.  It is now on display in the Matthew Gerhard Alumni Hall at the University and is already slated to be donated to the Smithsonian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQYb4Ykhz8&feature=player_embedded

Regards...

Bulbz

Farm equipment ?... My BALLS  ;D

It's not real, it looks soooo computer generated. Bloody good entertainment though, I like it  8)
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

MileHigh

Exactly - it's computer generated imagery.  Just a few more generations of CGI technology and it will be nearly impossible to tell the real thing from the virtual thing.

MileHigh

Bulbz

Quote from: MileHigh on November 15, 2009, 10:28:24 PM
Exactly - it's computer generated imagery.  Just a few more generations of CGI technology and it will be nearly impossible to tell the real thing from the virtual thing.

MileHigh

Yeah scary isn't it ?

Wont be long before corrupt cops start using CGI to incriminate innocent people !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Cap-Z-ro

Yessss...I can see it now - all cyber Osama all the time.

Regards...