Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Technology of Andrei Melnicenko

Started by teslaalset, November 17, 2009, 01:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslaalset

tinu

Never heard of him but it would be fairly easy to replicate his experiments and check the results. Enough info is given already.

It reminds me about Dr. Aspden theoretical considerations that, to my knowledge, were not confirmed by experimental results, including his experiments too.

A word (or two, three or more…) of caution:
- primary bulb is significantly brighter than the secondary. By elementary logic, any ‘excess energy’ that is present must have a minus sign, then. Lol!
- everyone assembling a ferrite transformer or having a broken transformer knows how ‘beneficial’ a space between the halves is.  ;)
- money first (?!). no more comments needed.

It may be a fun experiment, though, if conducted with realistic expectations of …failure. And the public reports “leading-out” of it would “benefit the world” (aarrrgh…  ;D )

Cheers,
Tinu

hartiberlin

Hmm,
seems that relies also to the Dr. Stiffler and EMDevices experiments
and some other exited resonance phenomena.

Here is some nglish explanation on his homepage:

http://ferromagnetic-energy.com/core_of_the_physical_effect/
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Kator01

Hi,
I found Volume III of Fradays Work  which was mentioned be Andrey.

I have not found any reference to a magnetic stream or wind in this document.

http://books.google.com/books?id=2BsXAAAAYAAJ

May someone here is more lucky than me in finding the relevant pages.

My comment on the last two part of Andrey´s video :

Measurement errors all over. How can he measure current via a normal Ampere-meter running the system with 2 Kilohertz ?

He would need a true rms - Ampere-meter an calculate the rms-voltage using a scope.

Using incandescence bulbs as proof for a certain amount of energy is another "absolute no-go".

Anyone knows that the capture-efficiency of the back-emf-spike via diodes is less than 70 %.

So in the primary he has a loss of at least 30 %, as the bulb is only run by the back-emf.
The same goes with the secondary circuit.

Any additional comments and ideas , guys ?

Regards

Kator01