Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by Azorus, November 23, 2009, 01:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: pcjunkie on November 28, 2009, 12:20:58 PM

When they do this, bankrupt us all and attempt to turn us into slaves they will wake up in a very dangerous place. Their mansions are very easy to find and the ammo is made by us..
@all
This is why I started the I see and economic disaster coming... thread in the "We can't live without the truth" forum.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

jadaro2600

I'm beginning to think that they have the solutions, they just aren't supplying them, and when the time comes, they'll put a meter on that as well.

This is their capitalism, not ours.  They've moved on to the controlling of the human perception of free market ( power of the consumer directly tied to lustful orientation and the whimsical nature of want ).

Mannix

AS Chicken-licken was going one day to the wood, whack! an acorn fell from a tree
on to his head.

"Gracious goodness me!" said Chicken-licken, "the sky must have fallen; I must go
and tell the King."

So Chicken-licken turned back, and met Hen-len. "Well, Hen-len, where are you
going ?" said he. "I'm going to the wood," said she.

"Oh, Hen-len, don't go!" said he, "for as I was going the sky fell on to my head, and
I'm going to tell the King."

So Hen-len turned back with Chicken-licken, and met Cock-lock.

"I'm going to the wood," said he.

Then Hen-len said:' "Oh Cock-lock, don't go, for I was going, and I met Chicken-licken, and Chicken-licken had been at the wood, and the sky had fallen on to his head, and we are going to tell the King."

So Cock-lock turned back, and they met Duck-luck. "

Well, Duck-luck, where are you going?"

And Duck-luck said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Cock-lock said: "Oh! Duck-luck, don't go, for I was going, and I met Hen-len,
and Hen-len met Chicken-licken, and Chicken-licken had been at the wood, and the
sky had fallen on to his head, and we are going to tell the King." So Duck-luck turned
back,and met Drake-lake.

"Well, Drake-lake, where are you going?"
And Drake-lake said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Duck-luck said: "Oh! Drake-lake, don't go, for I was going, and I met Cock-lock, and Cock-lock met Hen-len, and Hen-len met Chicken-licken, and Chicken-licken
had been at the wood, and the sky had fallen on to his head, and, we are going to tell
the King."

So Drake-lake turned back, and met Goose-loose. "Well, Goose-loose, where are
you going?" And Goose-loose said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Drake-lake said: "Oh, Goose-loose, don't go, for I was going, and I met Duck-
luck, and Duck-luck met Cock-lock, and Cock-lock met Hen-len, and Hen-len met
Chicken-licken, and Chicken-licken had been at the wood, and the sky had fallen on to
his head, and we are going to tell the King." So Goose-loose turned back, and met
Gander-lander.

"Well, Gander-lander, where are you going ?"

And Gander-lander said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Goose-loose said: "Oh! Gander-lander, don't go, for I was going, and I met
Drake-lake, and Drake-lake met Duck-luck, and Duck-luck met Cock-lock, and Cock-
lock met Hen-len, and Hen-len met Chicken-licken, and Chicken-licken had been at the
wood, and the sky had fallen on to his head, and we are going to tell the King."

So Gander-lander turned back, and met Turkey-lurkey.

"Well, Turkey-lurkey, where are you going?"
And Turkey-lurkey said: "I'm going to the wood."

Then Gander-dander said: "Oh! Turkey-lurkey, don't go, for I was going, and I met
Goose-loose, and Goose-loose met Drake-lake, and Drake-lake met Duck-luck, and
Duck-luck met Cock-lock, and Cock-lock met Hen-len, and Hen-len met Chicken-licken,
and Chicken-licken had been at the wood, and the sky had fallen on to his head, and
we are going to tell the King."

So Turkey-lurkey turned back, and walked wiith Gander-lander, Goose-loose, Drake-
lake, Duck-luck, Cock-lock, Hen-len, and Chicken-licken. And as they were going along, they met Fox-lox. And Fox-lox said:

"Where are you going ?"

And they said: "Chicken-licken went to the wood, and the sky fell on to his head, and
we are going to tell the King."

And Fox-lox said: "Come along with me, and I will show you the way." But Fox-lox took them into the fox's hole, and he and his young ones soon ate up poor Chicken-licken, Hen-len, Cock-lock, Duck-luck, Drake-lake, Goose-loose,' Ganderdander, and Turkey-lurkey; and they never saw the King to tell him that the sky had fallen.

onthecuttingedge2005

weather symptoms of greenhouse warming would be hurricanes and tornado's, there would be a change in such related storms due to the energy they get from trapped or rising heat vs. cold currents.

the Ice caps would slowly dissolve away but probably not in entirely.

what would happen if the ice caps melted, well we know the ocean table would rise 'very slowly' over time. not to catastrophic.

what benefit would result from having no cold wind currents coming from the north ice caps, if there was no cold currents rushing over the Rockies and trading places from the southern warm air then we wouldn't get any tornado's or at least they would become rare or lack energy to be harmful. same goes with hurricanes, warm moister replacing cold moister storing energy until it becomes a major vortex storm. take either one away and it becomes just a normal storm.

I think you should be more afraid of the Greenhouse gas itself rather than the trapping of heat. for instance, sulphur hexafluoride is a 'Super' greenhouse gas, not to safe to breath in my opinion. but it makes it difficult to monitor what other countries are putting into the air without anyone elses knowledge.

jadaro2600

Doesn't salt lower the temperature of melted ice below that of it's normal freezing temperature? ...doesn't salt melt ice? ...  don't we have an atmospheric vs oceanic temperature issue.

Doesn't the temperature of deep sea water stay virtually the same year round!?

Sea water's temperature varies the greatest in the first 1000 feet of depth, the average depth of the ocean is 12,000ft ... so 11/12ths of the ocean is sitting at 4 degrees centigrade, and at it's densest.

This may or may not be of interest, but the atmosphere warming is the issue, not the water, so long as there are deep oceans, the general temperature of earth will remain steady, it's the atmosphere that's at issue.

shutdown of thermohaline circulation would stop the ice caps from melting, ultimately they would reform.