Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by Azorus, November 23, 2009, 01:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on November 26, 2009, 10:28:21 AM
@all
Have a look at this:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/FIT/chapter6.asp

My point in posting the site above is that the "warm and cold" cycles have gone on for a very, very long time.

Also, I read in a Discover magazine that the Chinese cultivation of rice caused rice paddies to emit excess methane, which is a greenhouse gas.  That ended a cooling trend that would have caused another ice age.

People are doing something to change weather, but not in the long run.  When people are gone, the ice ages willl return.

--Lee

Yeah, its called haarp. And what proof do you have that we wont have any ice ages? A lot of this global warming BS goes deep. VERY DEEP.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on November 26, 2009, 04:34:13 PM
Yeah, its called haarp. And what proof do you have that we wont have any ice ages? A lot of this global warming BS goes deep. VERY DEEP.

HAARP is a man-made machine and is said to be capable of doing lots of damage in the wrong hands.  One should be careful when using it.

You misunderstood me?
I said ice ages were going on for a long time and I think I should have at least implied that they will in the future, and I meant this happened ever since mountain ranges had existed for winter snow to pile up on.

Scientists measure the amount of variation in the isotope ratio of atmospheric gases to determine that ice ages had occurred.  Research papers have been written to describe the effect.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

PaulLowrance

Hi,

This is interesting. An unbiased source from NASA just made a statement that clarifies the situation -->

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8356.msg211280#msg211280

Paul

jadaro2600

Quote from: pcjunkie on November 23, 2009, 12:31:27 PM
Yes, and out of millions of gigabytes of data we have just 160 mb od emails and studies..

Cherry picked?

Torrent

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5171206/Hadley_CRU_Files_(FOI2009.zip)

Perhaps it's just a ploy to sell us space heaters.

pcjunkie

More like a tactic to sell crap to keep the status quo to the very last drop of oil. The pricks would do it too. Millions starving in every single nation just to keep them in money. They forget though, something very important.
We don't need their money if it has no value.
We don't need their oil if we have no possessions.
We don't need thier energy if we own no heaters, or stoves, or cars.
We don't need them and we don't need McFood.

When they do this, bankrupt us all and attempt to turn us into slaves they will wake up in a very dangerous place. Their mansions are very easy to find and the ammo is made by us..