Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by Azorus, November 23, 2009, 01:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

A lot of people are completely misunderstanding this news on the emails in question. Even the hackers are *not* claiming that global warming is untrue. Here's a quote,

"Although there is no hint of evidence that climate change is not real, the emails appear to show researchers manipulating raw data and discussing how to dodge Freedom of Information requests."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230635/Scientist-climate-change-cover-storm-told-quit.html

Even the skeptics know that global warming is a fact. The question is, *how much* of global warming is caused by humanity. And no, you cannot say *zero* of it is caused by humanity. When  time permits I'll find the reference where the hourly temperature in and appreciably around all major cities increases during traffic hours alone!

Paul

Global warming topic:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8356

Dave45

The problem is not if we are warming or not its that the globalist's are trying to use this phenomenon to gain control on a global scale, New World Order.
We need to fight these people on every front.

HopeForHumanity

Guys, global warming is a hoax. Its really easy to see when you read the emails. They infact were hiding declines in temperatures. But you dont have to believe in global warming to believe in alternative energy. I am a huge fan of alternative energy. I believe it is something we need to out compete current energy companies. But global warming is a hoax, and you cannot deny that now. It was a scam to get lots of money, just like a lot of the other scams out there. Those emails, even if they were cherry picked, are still A LOT of them. And lots of fraud is being exposed, which is something we need in our conquest for free energy. Fraud is not a good thing to perpetuate, and i'm sure all of us overunity members can understand that, as we've seen lots of fraud ourselves. But sadly, there are lots of devices that have been silenced too.
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

Mannix

Manmade global warming...

None of us really know much except that it is a great lubricant for politics so how can we have a real opinion except for the politics that will divide and conquer us just like always.

The emails show people doing the job they were paid to do ..prove it ... not disprove it.

On the other hand we do disipate heat to make energy and dissipate the same amount when we use it so we are making some heat. Sounds  kinda stupid uh?
Politicians will be able to do nothing to protect us from starvation ( if true)except tax the hell out of us in the name of saving us..it always been like that and always will as far as i can see.

The few who do have some real knowledge will drowned out by the grand standers on either side of the construed debate where people will seek a ringside seat in power and control  just like always.

So battle your battles the victor will not be either side as nobody has enough info really.Thats why Im not qualified to have an opinion or silly enough to take a side. But there is surely a great ride to be had for  those who want to fight..just like always

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on November 26, 2009, 03:09:07 AM
Guys, global warming is a hoax.
@all
Have a look at this:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/FIT/chapter6.asp

My point in posting the site above is that the "warm and cold" cycles have gone on for a very, very long time.

Also, I read in a Discover magazine that the Chinese cultivation of rice caused rice paddies to emit excess methane, which is a greenhouse gas.  That ended a cooling trend that would have caused another ice age.

People are doing something to change weather, but not in the long run.  When people are gone, the ice ages willl return.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.