Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

All I was suggesting is to stop throwing the accusations of NWO or any other cults crap and stick to the facts.  We still don't know if pres Oboma will sign or not.  And we still don't know what a final treaty will say.

PaulLowrance

ResinRat2,

The only scientific discussion in this thread based on objective data is *if* humanity is a major contributor to global warming. That is the only objective scientific discussion in this thread. All of this talk / hate about obama this & that and taking over the world is based on half truths that nobody ever cares to validate based on eyeballing analysis. That's not science, and it's so easy for people get mislead that way. I've seen videos of these conspiracy theorist talking as if it's a matter of fact. I'm a big fan of conspiracy theories in that I like to use such claims to find the higher truth, but we can't take such claims as fact, and preach it as fact.

IMO this thread is summed up in two words, Big Oil!

Paul

Azorus

Pual,

I agree with you in that they need to stick to the discusion, weather or not global warming is human caused or natural sun cycle.  We have argued back and forth for some time about it and while I still believe it is not caused by human activity, I have seen your charts and graphs that show that the increase in temperature have increased with the increase of fossil fuel products, but I am still not convinced because there have also been small cooling periods also shown in your graphs when fossil fuels where being used.  The thing that would convince me now as to weather it is human activity or not is during this solar cycle, when we are at a deep minimum, and temps keep rising.  I also agree with you that we should be proactive and clean up the energy industry regardless, but to Institute harsh restrictions that would cause more economic pain may not be the answer.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on December 08, 2009, 12:15:53 PM
Pual,

I agree with you in that they need to stick to the discusion, weather or not global warming is human caused or natural sun cycle.  We have argued back and forth for some time about it and while I still believe it is not caused by human activity, I have seen your charts and graphs that show that the increase in temperature have increased with the increase of fossil fuel products, but I am still not convinced because there have also been small cooling periods also shown in your graphs when fossil fuels where being used.  The thing that would convince me now as to weather it is human activity or not is during this solar cycle, when we are at a deep minimum, and temps keep rising.  I also agree with you that we should be proactive and clean up the energy industry regardless, but to Institute harsh restrictions that would cause more economic pain may not be the answer.

Hi,

The problem is that people want to see immediate results, which is why people cry no global warming when the global temperature takes a dive for X years. This is called fluctuations, it's natural, and has always occurred since the beginning. Example of fluctuations is seen in this graph where the blue line is global temperature. As you can see in the graph, the global temperature has taken nose dives & also rapidly increases numerous times in this graphs time span alone. But that's not the trend, those are just fluctuations. The trend requires decades to see.

IMO most of global warming is caused by both humanity & natural cycles.

Regards,
Paul

Azorus

Solar cycles fluctuate too Paul.  Carbon and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere fluctuate too, just not at as dramatic rates.  Hey there is another interesting thing to throw in the graph along with solar cycle, greenhouse gases.