Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfish

Quote from: raburgeson on December 09, 2009, 01:49:32 AM
This whole thing is fake. Global warming has been exposed by hackers. Now the instant backup lie is climate change. They are conducting weather war on the people right now trying to condition the masses to except climate change. (snipped)

Yes, it's fake. First it was 'Global Warming'. When it became apparent that the earth has in fact slightly cooled over the last nine years, then the media came up with the more neutral-sounding phrase 'Climate Change'. I'd like to come up with a new phrase to replace that one, 'Climate Alarmism'. This whole mechanism is based on Hegelian principles, 'Problem-reaction-solution'.
First we create a crisis, whether real or fictional, doesn't really matter. Then we get a reaction from the public, which is overwhelming fear. Survival instincts are triggered in the primitive, reactive part of the brain. Then, like a threatened seal pup turns to its mother for comfort, we instinctively turn to authority to provide the solution - and that solution turns out to be precisely what was originally planned all along. The classic example of this was 911. Now we have an interesting variant, the flu pandemic. You don't need to be Einstein to recognise that this came from a lab. You don't need to have half a brain to recognise that there is something dangerous about the vaccines provided as a 'solution' to the 'problem'. While the initial phase has been relatively mild, outbreaks in Ukraine, Iowa, Norway show a recombinant variant with the potential to do much more damage. Who benefits from all this, or should I say, WHO benefits? check out F. William Engdahl's article 'Mega Corruption Scandal at the WHO' and see 'Mr Flu' Albert Osterhaus's ties to the pharmeceutical industry.
http://www.rense.com/general88/megawho.htm

Your point about weather manipulation is meaningful and has been noted by researchers Michel Chossudovsky and others. If we can change the weather, and there is evidence of different technologies capable of this, then 'we' have an entirely new set of problems 'we' can create, with new solutions waiting in the wings.

Cap-Z-ro

" Your point about weather manipulation is meaningful and has been noted by researchers Michel Chossudovsky and others. If we can change the weather, and there is evidence of different technologies capable of this, then 'we' have an entirely new set of problems 'we' can create, with new solutions waiting in the wings."

They call it - Problem-reaction-solution...a tactic as old as time.

Excellent points raburgeson.

As did Blueplanet, who raised the 'ozone' factor.

I had also considered that, but when I consider that the data on that comes from our lying "leadership", how can those figures be trusted.

Regards...

silverfish

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 09, 2009, 05:59:24 AM
" Your point about weather manipulation is meaningful and has been noted by researchers Michel Chossudovsky and others. If we can change the weather, and there is evidence of different technologies capable of this, then 'we' have an entirely new set of problems 'we' can create, with new solutions waiting in the wings."

They call it - Problem-reaction-solution...a tactic as old as time.

Excellent points raburgeson.

As did Blueplanet, who raised the 'ozone' factor.

I had also considered that, but when I consider that the data on that comes from our lying "leadership", how can those figures be trusted.

Regards...

Apologies to Raburgeson for inadvertedly mixing his quote up with my answer.
As regards trusting information handed to us from official sources, let's take the case of John P. Holdren, 'Science Czar', who was involved in the Climategate email fiasco. In his 1977 book Ecoscience he called for a DOUBLING of carbon dioxide emissions. He also called for draconian population control measures like introducing sterilizing drugs into the water supply and forced abortion. Holdren further stipulated that we should all be worried about global COOLING and that it would cause massive tidal waves. Not an alarmist or anything like that, is he? This ties in with eugenics.
       My point is that any information can be twisted or even made up out of thin air, given an official veneer of credibility, and dished out to the public with a certain spin on it to appeal to certain groups. They have supercomputers which calculate exactly what kind of reaction to expect from certain sectors of society, down to the last variable. In the same way they can create a virus, or reconstitute it in the case of the 1918 flu, map its genome, predict the spread and which population segments will be affected when the virus mutates. Witholding information or blanking it out, can be almost as useful as spinning it as far as the media is concerned.
        By the way, I'm sure someone can correct me on this, but carbon dioxide appears to be around 0.03-0.04 concentration in the atmosphere, not a vast amount, really. Coal miners were aware that the gas is heavier than air, hence the term canary in the coal mine. I think this should be taken into account when considering its heat-trapping properties, and also how much trapped heat will escape and be radiated out into space will also affect the situation.
        As far as the ozone layer is concerned, interesting we haven't heard much about this in the news after a great deal of interest originally focused on. Dr Timothy Ball, who by the way is one of the 'dissenting voices' attacked in Climategate, stated that the ozone layer is capable of regenerating itself. I'm sure there are other factors involved here that need to be taken into account, for example changes taking place in the Earth's magnetic field and cycles of the sun. The effect of the sun on the climate is virtually ignored by climate alarmists, as is the Medieval Warm Period. Why?

Azorus

Someone with more time than me can prolly dig up the research, but I had read that even if greenhouse gases increase to twice there amounts today it would only acount for maybe 1 degree f.  If that is true then what is the problem with greenhouse gases?

PaulLowrance

Quote from: raburgeson on December 09, 2009, 01:49:32 AM
This whole thing is fake. Global warming has been exposed by hackers.

Silliness. Anyone who's looked into the matter and cares to be objective knows how silly that statement is.  Numerous times I've quoted NASA as saying that the emails offer absolutely nothing in regards to debunking global warming. Global warming is real. Again, the emails & entire issue has nothing to do with if global warming is real, but how much of it's caused by humanity.

Instead, why don't you post facts instead of this campaign of lies.

Paul