Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

WASHINGTON (AP) - Three of every four Americans view climate change as a serious problem that will harm future generations if not addressed, according to an Associated Press-Stanford University poll.

More here...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091219/D9CMJFA00.html

Does all this mean that the 90 plus percent of Fox news viewers who don't believe the 'climate change' hype are smarter than the average bear ?

Regards...

MasterPlaster

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 19, 2009, 10:59:38 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) - Three of every four Americans view climate change as a serious problem that will harm future generations if not addressed, according to an Associated Press-Stanford University poll.

With the consumption of an American being (I Think) 33 timesthe consumption level of an Indian person, they will be hold the most responsible for global warming. The irony!

Azorus

Cap-Z-ro

Hey, lets everybody get their dirty feet in the 'climategate' tarbaby.

I guess this just about takes care of any shred of credibility Wiki had.

Seems we are now at the point where everybody with a button to push is on the take.

More here...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=119745

Regards...

ResinRat2

Yeah Cap, the lid is blown off and the scandal is being exposed, but I doubt it would change any Greenie's mind. Wiki is just as corrupt as they come.

They will follow in lockstep and kiss Obama's heiny, no matter how much he will jack up the debt and sell our future generations into financial slavery. All to "save" the planet.

Bush, Clinton, Bush2, and now Obama. Every one of them the puppet of these liars and deceivers.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.