Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tak22

Global Warming Quiz:

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html

tak

ps. I got all the questions "correct", but it could be that I've been blinded by bullshit! :)

sparks

Knowing the intellectual capacity of most politician pawns I should not have given them any ideas.  I can hear it know.  It will be people's fault that the Earth has become too massive and it is now altering the planets natural ride through the zodiac.
Just too much fucking going on.  Lets see what tax we can impose and deposit in our banks.  It will be called the fucking tax.
Any male and female occupying any housing together where there is a possiblity that they will get laid and have some fun will be taxed in proportion to the amount of affection demonstrated by each said occupants in a survey they are required to file each and every year with various authorities.  Any tittled owner of a property upon which any fucking could occur will be mandated to obtain social security numbers of those in the pursuit of a little ass and report to the internal fucking agency said number of copulations per year.  Those who can proove that they fuck just for fun can file a we use contraception form oral sex for a deduction in the amount of fucking tax due.  Sign and return your check along with supporting documentation because that is the way we fucking want it.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

Ha, I think a lot of people may have been using that descriptor for the carbon tax already sparks.

Its not out of the question that if they get their way, only the privileged will be allowed to reproduce...and people who are not 'sterilized' will imprisoned for having unsterilized sex.

Regards...

silverfish

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 02, 2010, 08:03:00 AM
Ha, I think a lot of people may have been using that descriptor for the carbon tax already sparks.

Its not out of the question that if they get their way, only the privileged will be allowed to reproduce...and people who are not 'sterilized' will imprisoned for having unsterilized .

Regards...

'Endgame' Blueprint for global enslavement, sums up the eugenics agenda and traces the history of the families who promoted it. The cult of fake environmentalism is a mask that covers eugenics. In Aldous Huxley's final speech he was quite open about the agenda for a scientific dictatorship, and that the masses must be trained to actually love their enslavement through psychoactive pharmaceuticals, chemicals added to the water, vaccinations, mass brainwashing and so on.
     Unfortunately for the Galstons, Darwins and other families who practiced inbreeding in their quest for a super elite, congenital idiocy was frequently the result.
     The ship of Global Warming, like the Titanic, is badly listing, ripped so full of holes and torn by so many escalating scandals that there is only one way out, and that's DOWN. Meanwhile glorified railway engineer Pachauri, locked in a world of make-believe, with his scientific fraud collapsing all around him, consoles himself by writing smutty novels with himself as the nobel prize-winning climate scientist jumping into bed with one hero-worshipping nubile nymph after another. You couldn't make this stuff up...watch for the next eco-scare that will inevitably replace the current scientific FRAUD...

The Hottest Hoax in the World:

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/international/the-hottest-hoax-in-the-world

'We've been had!' Indian Magazine Rips Global Warming: 'The Hottest Hoax in the World...A Pack of Lies, it turns out'

http://www.climatedepot.com/

Climategate intensifies: Jones and Wang apparently hid Chines station data issues:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/02/01/climategate-intensifies-jones-and-wang-hid-chinese-station-data-issues/#more-15945

Cap-Z-ro

All good thoughts.

Our true nature as human beings can only be assessed by how close our 'act' is to the real us.

The farther apart the 2 poles are the more they need to be watched.

I heard it stated that all the world is a stage.

For too long we've had a bunch of no talent actors running the show...that includes all media.

If nobody is watching them, they have no show is over...as recently demonstrated by Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien.

More and more, people seem willing to consider that there is something untoward afoot.

Regards...