Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Lets look past all the fraud, intimidation, and career destroying tactics of criminal conspirators;  and instead focus on looking into a "problem" these liars simply made up.

Does that make any sense at all to anyone ???

Regards...

Pirate88179

Cap:

All I do know is that we are sitting here and are letting this happen.  Why do we do this? (as a people, I mean, no one specific)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ATT

Ran across this blog, it's an example of why those who otherwise support environmental issues have a problem with the direction the global-warming subject is taking:

http://dissidentvoice.org/2009/11/copenhagen-treaty-premises-and-motivations/

Tony

Cap-Z-ro

Why...thats a puzzler Bill.

All we can do is spread the truth and hope for the best.

It is encouraging that good people within the corrupt system are now sabotaging the plot.

This latest "leak" is starting to open up a lot of eyes.

Regards...

ResinRat2

I know I posted this in another thread. This same argument was already dealt with and it is happening here all over again. I don't care to rehash, but here is a link to a senate minority report that was posted last year, and updated this year in March:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=83947f5d-d84a-4a84-ad5d-6e2d71db52d9

There is no "consensus", there are plenty of scientists that disagree with the religion of global-warming, and even though it is a PDF file there are links you can put into your browser that give routes to "peer-reviewed" papers.

The problem is that global-warming is being used by Al Gore and his minions as an excuse to scare the public, cause a frenzy of fear through a made-up crisis, and use it to implement sweeping governmental controls. Of course the goal is control. Control of our lives.

Thanks for your efforts Bill and Cap.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.