Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ionospheric antenna get 5 KW free !

Started by Tesla_2006, March 12, 2006, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

*Electro-Magnetic field of the earth this field is AC and  houses all the radio waves as well as the Tesla-Schumann waves generated by lightning. Easy to get!Any crystal radio set will get this for you and give you all of the .04 volts it can get for you all of the time. 24/7.
Ok for weather and news and music! So I am not putting that down at all.triffid

triffid

Did you know all living creatures respond to the 7.8Hz base frequency? it is quite clear that this alternating magnetic wave is our 'clock signal' you can see this when you make an E.E.G of your brainwaves.  Yes I knew this and it may be a reason why men cannot live on other planets not being tuned to their base frequencies.It might led to shorter lifespans to madness?triffid

triffid

Alternating magnetic waves do interest me!I have seen u-tube videos of suitcases filled with transformers that increase the voltage of an input coming from not solar cells but something like solar cells that convert heat into electricity.I can get an electrical input from the" uv to farinfared" part of the spectrum.So I get more during the day when the sun is shining.I get a lot of power too at night!I have even seen rotating magnets inside a suitcase on u-tube.triffid

triffid

Moving a magnet across a coil would be an "on switch" and never wear out.I like that idea.I also had heard he used radioactive materials(maybe to heat up something).Stan Deyo said his balloon of charged particles(radioactive materials?) could feel or sense the trump forces high up in the atmosphere.Stan Deyo seems to have the answers to a lot of things?Water absorbs a lot of heat and releases it too.A body of water can act as a large antenna too.For radio waves too.triffid